ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Peachi Baby

So far so good and Ann was really helpful. The Sales Pop Ups feature looks great on my website. Very happy.

hellomywall

I love it ! Easy to use, super design, fast support!
100% recommend to others.
.................................

Mystic Utopia

Very interactive and customizable app with tons of features to take advantage of. Wonderful and very fast customer service, who will help you with ANY issues you may have, and even do things for you within the app! 100% recommend to any level shopify user

­

Great app! Very fast and helpful support. I highly recommend using it!

christmaspuzzles

I really like this app. The customer support respond is quick even if you are in a free plan. Definitely worth the price!

My Christian Boutique

I love this App so much and their customer service is very good. This is an App to consider if you want to market your products.

Sweats-n-Things

This app is a real contender as it allows you to do a lot more with the free features than other spinners, and support was very swift to respond to help fix a bug. Thanks Val!

myorganiccompany

Super solid Customer Service! :) The app works great! ** BONUS ** Get your best ROI (I was told 2x in sales) when you combine Gamified discount (Wheel of Fortune) + Discount Popup + Good Ads Traffic.

MIA REBEL

es una aplicación muy útil y buena me gusta mucho y el atención al cliente es el maravillosa y lo mas importante es muy sencillo de utilizar

Modist Journal

I really like this app. Support is quick to respond. Great service for free.