ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

The app works as advertised. We use the exit-intent coupon pop-up and the social proof pop-up and they are both very well-used by our customers. Support for this app is also very good.

Ibbani Naturals

I have used this app for sometime. It is easy to set up and has helped me to add some excitement, to the website with the spin wheel. The customer service is super excellent with a turn around in few mins when I posted a query and asked for help. I am convinced about the first class product and service from you guys!! Thank you and all the best!!!

ballfamilyfarms

So easy to set up! Before I could even choose which plan I wanted, chat support (Pauline was great!!) reached out to me and assured me they could walk me through the process. It was super easy to set up, has customizable templates and looks great on my site. You can integrate with your email marketing software and view analytics easily in the dashboard. Highly recommend!

Kraft Coffee Company

decent and serves a purpose. great for free, some functionality lost but expected until you subscribe

BEAUTGENICS

This App has really helped push up my conversion and is easy to use. The customer Service is the best I've ever had on a shopify app. thanks again! x

guilttripcoffee

Couldn't recommend this app more. It does exactly what I wanted and has increased traffic to my online store. The team is super efficient and easy to get in contact with and have come straight back to me with solutions for things I have struggled with. Whether you are an experienced user or new to the whole e-commerce world this app is perfect to meet your needs!

Myralena

I've used ALOT of apps like this to collect emails and automate sending our customers coupons and email marketing and everything i've used including omnisend requires you to upgrade just to automate things. This app has everything we need without upgrading. You can actually run just one campaign and be able to include displaying latest orders and spin the wheel widget in that one campaign without upgrading. This is perfect for me because my site is new and visitors is fairly less than 2,500 max for the free plan. You will NOT disappoint with this app. Trust me. I've tried almost ALL the expensive apps on shopify. Thank you Pauline for the awesome support and showing what I can do with the free plan.

Fav's beauty shop

No word this is the best one in app store, customer service is everything this app is so easy to set up I love it. I RECOMMEND IT

Languedoc Weine GmbH

Support is fantastic - setup works easily well! We will be testing the conversion and customer feedbacks.

Peached

Perfect for what we needed! Ann was incredibly helpful and went went above and beyond in assisting with set up. Would recommend to all!