ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

Social Proof Sales Pop, Newsletters+Email+Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

x Vesta London Beauty x

I literally just downloaded this and had the best service and run through with Victoria and Sofia. They were both super patient and informative it made my experience such a breeze and i'm so excited to get started with this!

Outta Da Box Fashion

I just starting using this app today, it's simple to use and the support team is awesome. Lastly, this app will help with your sales conversion.

Dollhouse-Collection

I was really struggling to make this work but that is probably due to my lack of technical ability however Kate one of the techies was really patient really clear in instructions as to how to fix my issues. We were on "chat" for about 5 hours so very very helpful.

Drop of Dewey

So easy to use and great customer service! I love that you can chat with a real person if you have any questions. I loved how much you can customize it too! Even on the free version.

Crystal McLain Creative

I got a little bamboozled (since I'm not very tech savvy), but customer support was AMAZING...and friendly.

Darn Good Print Co

This is a great pop-up subscriber coupon and setting up a campaign was relatively easy for a new online merchant. Tech Support was on hand via chat and resolved any issues I wasn't able to accomplish on my own. I highly recommend.

Teckelshop

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE ! really cool and Fast to fix my problem. All the Best Team !!! 6 stars for you !

CaliDanna

User friendly - aka i'm not tech savy! Also the customer service is the BEST, i asked so many questions and Pauline was able to answer all of them simple and she also showed me video guides, as a visual learner i really do appreciate this! Recommend!

Divas Pray Too

I was stuck needing some help to edit my spin the wheel campaign and Kate from the Proof Factor online chat team jumped in to help me edit my campaign. I am truly appreciative. So far the app has been great and I look forward to using it for quite a long time.

Inovar Saude Store

Primeiro dia de uso e achei excelente, realmente muito bom e deu uma melhorada bem bacana no visual da minha loja, recomendo. O único problema é ser cobrado em dollar para quem trabalha com real