Discount, Email, Sales Pop Ups

Discount, Email, Sales Pop Ups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Newsletters & Email Marketing Pop Ups

Goldyn Specs

The chat functionality was extremely informative, useful, and fast! I especially loved the images that were attached making it easy for me to navigate through the app. Thank you for the easy customer experience.

Canagem.com

Great app, works flawlessly and very flexible. I needed support for a test I was doing and Winston was there to help. Great team and the app as I said is fantastic! Very flexible, feature rich and if you're starting up, free until you generate traffic and sales. Just awesome!

Babes & Boho

I haven't been able to really dive deep into this app yet, but so far it seems great. The customer support is EXTREMELY quick and very helpful in resolving set up issues. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to get a little more acquainted with it!

Royaume de la Boîte

Service client géniale ! répond super vite ! J'avais un problème et il me la réglé en un rien de temps !

Hats for Good

Great customer service. Really easy to use. I'm excited to try out all of the features as I continue to try to increase conversions.

thebetastore24

It's simple and easy and the support is very friendly and helpful. but there are few things I need that is missing I hope they add more options like sending emails to subscribers.

Haute Drip Collection

This is by far the best app I could have ever add to my store. My representative Eugene was very nice and helpful. I definitely would recommend this app. Thanks again Eugene!!!!!

DrawYourPaw

The application itself is really good and the support is even better. Would recommend as it's a pretty solid one for its price.

Maranda Kay

I just downloaded it and love the easiness of using it. Great customer service so far. I will come back later to update this review after it has been in use for a while.

Akemi's Boutique

Great app and great support team! I love everything about this app! There is nothing negative about it. The support team is always fast to respond!