ONE+ SMS Text, Email Marketing

ONE+ SMS Text, Email Marketing

by Proof Factor One

Email+Sales Pop Ups+SMS Mail+Spin Wheel+MailChimp Newsletters

MyFurMarket

been using this app for few days, so far all the futures are working well, customer service is supper attentive, and overall i think its grate. its also a user friendly, which i love!! prob one of my fav apps !! thanks guys

Allied Hand Dryer

This app is fantastic! Got help from the CTO when I needed to configure my campaigns properly. The basic set up was so easy. It's also capable of doing more complicated things, which is nice.

Distress Junkie

Omg! The customer service is impeccable! Fast, efficient, and friendly. I’m excited to see the results.

The Padless Period™

Just download the app, had a few questions, received immediate support. Was extremely helpful and answered all my questions, looking forward to using this app!

Supreme bazaar

This is one of the best app I can imagine. You can find All in one app. Great customer service and very supportive. I highly recommend this app.

Oshi Comprei

Ótimo app, suporte foi muito rápido comigo, estava á vários dias procurando um APP como este. Atendeu bem a minha necessidade. RECOMENDO

Acqualive - High Quality Alkaline Water Filters

I have used their in-app chat, and the person who got me back was very helpful and answered my questions right away! So far, so good.

Arabella Baby

The customer service is stellar and we have great engagement. We have added 99 subscribers in the first month.

Cupid's Gift Shop

Enea is the best! this app is really good and there is always someone there to help you! Shoutout to enea for being a real one!

bumpli®

Great Plugin for Marketing! Im From Germany and love this tool! Will be the best one in the Future.