ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Ecomania Online

great app and easy to use.. fab support.. watch out for the extra payments f you go over 1000 though!!

Melanin Magic Shea Butter

Pauline was amazing. I asked her one question, not only did she resolved my issue, she also walked me through several helpful suggestions.

Quirksil

I used this app not expecting much and actually dissapointed at first! But then i contacted customer support and she sat there with me for 2 hours (me asking a question after another) customizing the spin the wheel banner to be as i wanted it FOR FREE the representative sname was Pauline thank you Pauline! Best Support Ever!!!

oh my bien-etre

The support is great, quick answer and the apps is easy to catch no doubt about that. Thanks again support for your help

sugarmynails

I love this app, every time I use it I gain a lot of subscribers, plus my customers have fun with the wheel.
The support in amazing. I highly recommend it.

MagnoliaPalace

I used this app to create more engagement to my store. The chat help lady was so helpful. Her name was Pauline. if it wasn't for her I would've been so lost.

TheFelineEscape

Very intuitive. Switched over from a different pop-up and instantly fell in love it has everything you need all in one. With a free plan to start small and scale big.

Mom-to-Mom

Very easy to use and very intuitive. Its customer service is very efficient, they have helped me in no time. I recommend this app

Figaro Cats Store

very easy to use, intuitive and practical. A lots of possibile customisation compared to other app and very good assistance always present.

Jurassic Studio

I only started using this app recently, so I haven’t seen the long term benefits from it yet, but the support team is phenomenal. Pauline stayed 2 hours walking me through every step and process to maximize my usage for this app. I am looking forward to keep using it and to see my sales grow.