ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

by Proof Factor One

Social Proof Sales Pop, Newsletters+Email+Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

By-Lú Shop

This application is perfect to create the suscribers newsletter disccount. It is possible to apply time to use the coupon.

The Mini Scout

Really Awesome App. The customer service is quick and easy to use. Customer support is quick to help and responsive.

GO+ lifestyle

The customer service it's incredible! 20 second to understand and solve the problem for me. Never in my life I saw a customer service so brilliant! And the app it's fantastic.

Baciami lips

I love this app! It's user friendly and simple to use. As someone who gets overwhelmed with new things I could say this app didn't overwhelm me one bit. It's straight to the point and that's what I love.

LOVELYSHOP

Moi j'ai carrément été émerveiller, sofia ma remplie de joie et ma fais prendre gout a l'application. merci pour tout sofia

Angelicurio

Big shout out to the support team...Alice, you were great. Just set it up...will give a detailed usage review later on

CandiKiss Avenue

Pauline was so Awesome helping me with my Pop Up!! Customer Service and Support is everything and they have it for sure!!

Stlouisbrownorganics

I use this app for my pop ups, emails and sms discounts. It was my first time setting my store up and I was to contact Pauline on the chat, she was nothing short of amazing and patient, she even went as far as screen recording steps to make it easier for me. I even had to walk away from the chat for a few and when I got back she was right there. Service is exceptional. :)

Bubble Blastte

Really Very Nice App. Perfect for Spin Wheel. And their Support is Excellent. Works Very Well and 100% Customizable. and Free Plan Available. Totally Satisfied

Yoyoni

Good app, it works well with our wheelio image & coupons we are going to provide.
Recommended strongly!