ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

SMS+Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter Spin+Wheel

Galaxy Island

Very good! the app works perfectly for me and very quick to respond when you need help. I would highly recommend Thank you!

Cosmeticos Tenerife

The APP It's amazing and the support team very responsive ! They did a great job. They help you in real time thru the chat to custom whatever you like in order to have the best outcome. Thank you Ann & Pauline you rock girls! The best support team i ever experienced.

Rich Faith

This app is amazing and the customer service is phenomenal! I would definitely recommend!

Grey Lines

Such quick customer service. Had a few issues (mostly my fault) and they fixed straight away. Would 100% recommend.

muscintime

Service client très pointilleux et disponible, problème réglé en 15minutes
Application efficace et gratuite

KESHHO

I really like this app, it is easy to use and you can create beautiful coupons. The support was always there for me if I had any issues. TOTALLY RECOMMEND

Missed Global

This worked tremendously for us - I'd highly recommend this to anyone starting out looking for a do-it-all app. There are also so many payment tiers, so there's really a place for everyone. Customer service is incredible.

Maisi Store

The best attention I had during my work with the app. They have ideas that can take you to make your dreams come true. I totally recommend it.
Muchas Gracias.

Da Da Kinder Store

Good customer service. Straight forward and efficient app. I will definitely recommend it to others.

Pokete

The customer service is really awesome and has helped me modify templates to suit my sites needs. I'm really happy!!