ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Head Sport

Easy to use with lots of templates. When I had some questions, the support was instant and so helpful, thank you!

T4U Official

This app is great to give welcome vouvhers to new customers, just what I need, if it can have more membership management functions such as colleact points or referalls I will sure pay for those too. Pauline is very sweet and solve all my problems, great customer service!

Designed by Geeks

I've used this service for years on a different platform. When I switched to Shopify, this was maybe the easiest part of the switch. Set up is a breeze. There was one custom difference between the two platforms that I couldn't figure out. They had it sorted in minutes! The free tier is extremely generous and the upgrades are well worth the price. A++ would ONE+ again!!

Ecomania Online

great app and easy to use.. fab support.. watch out for the extra payments f you go over 1000 though!!

Melanin Magic Shea Butter

Pauline was amazing. I asked her one question, not only did she resolved my issue, she also walked me through several helpful suggestions.

Quirksil

I used this app not expecting much and actually dissapointed at first! But then i contacted customer support and she sat there with me for 2 hours (me asking a question after another) customizing the spin the wheel banner to be as i wanted it FOR FREE the representative sname was Pauline thank you Pauline! Best Support Ever!!!

oh my bien-etre

The support is great, quick answer and the apps is easy to catch no doubt about that. Thanks again support for your help

sugarmynails

I love this app, every time I use it I gain a lot of subscribers, plus my customers have fun with the wheel.
The support in amazing. I highly recommend it.

MagnoliaPalace

I used this app to create more engagement to my store. The chat help lady was so helpful. Her name was Pauline. if it wasn't for her I would've been so lost.

TheFelineEscape

Very intuitive. Switched over from a different pop-up and instantly fell in love it has everything you need all in one. With a free plan to start small and scale big.