ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

Social Proof Sales Pop, Newsletters+Email+Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

JOYPowders

Super easy to use, super slim and slick design AND MOST IMPORTANTLY the best customer service ever!!! Thank you so much!

GolfPal

Great app. Very easy to configure, very few bugs. So far the support team has been very responsive and patient. A++

Le Stylish Pet

I like this app. It does exactly what I need and their customer support is absolutely amazing: patient and effective!

MeganDora

Very easy to set up and use. I had some questions and they helped me right away. Would definitely recommend it. 10/16 update - Starting to get quite a few customers e-mails with the discount wheel.

Emyha

Acabo de empezar a usar la aplicación, me gusta porque tiene atención al cliente y te contesta al momento. La verdad ayuda mucho al poder comunicarme en castellano y no estar traduciendo.

Zen Holistic Body Care

customer service for this app is top-notch
I only have a newsletter signup campaign going on but they were super helpful for a newbie like me.

wearedigital.co.uk

Great app, super easy to use and nice customer service :) It was easy to install and to manage to create the popup campaigns.

Anne V Massey

I had a problem with reviewing my pop-up. Angelina from Proof Factor got back to me almost immediately and dealt with my problem pleasantly and quickly. Thank you!

NewA Marketing

I had a misunderstanding and they were instantly helpful. I was very satisfied. Thank you. In addition, the directions are very clear I would definitely recommend.

Naturaltrades

This app is all we were looking for and finally found it. The support team is ready to help you and in a very understandable manner. Thank you Clus! and keep up the good work!