Email Marketing+ Sales Pop Ups

Email Marketing+ Sales Pop Ups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Newsletters & Email Marketing Pop Ups

Le Socque

The customer help function was great, Anna was extremely helpful and provided us with some great suggestions. Highly recommended!

Slagan's Creations

Easy to use, user friendly and the chat was there to answer fast with no waiting! Highly recommended

Contadini della Pianura Veronese

Until now, it works. I did a simple pop up subscription banner. The customer help chat it's great and they're fast.

C&K Custom Creations

I use this app. It was a great addition to my store. They had instant help which helped me especially as a beginner.

LannyxStudio

I received the best customer service today from Zubair at Proof Factor, he took so much time to explain things to me and had so much patience! Would highly recommend and wouldn't have gotten sorted what I needed without him.

Opal and Olive

Great support team and fantastic app. Easy to navigate and if you need help they're a click away. My question was resolved in less than 5 minutes.

NOUR COSMESI

ottima app. divertente ed intuitiva
Personale assistenza molto disponibile e gentile,
la consiglio vivamente!!

Pittie Please

looks great so far, very easy to set up. Angelina in support was super helpful with my queries. highly recommended!

Gone Running

Awesome support setting up the App by Ann..... took no time at all .... really great... Look forward to the results now!

IntimoJewellery

I was having problems with plug ins on my site and they were there to help and responded in less than 5 minutes. The problem ended up being from another app but they were very helpful and efficient. They also helped me notice that I had put the trigger button over my "contact us" button, which was nice of them.