ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by Proof Factor One

Pop Ups, SMS/Email Capture, Spin Wheel, MailChimp Newsletters

Max Rive Photography

The app has some very useful features, and the additional plans are very fair priced for the extra functions and value they offer. The service is an experience on its own - they already have the answer ready before I even leave the question - and they will help you with about everything you ask! Conclusion; Incredible app and incredible service, a MUST-HAVE for every shop!!

Interior Boulevard

Wonderful app, which works! With amazing support staff, I really couldn't wish for better customer service!

Northernskin

Really good support and fast service, really great communication and great app overall. you should get this one and stop looking for another!!

Beloved Pet Memorial

The app works great, easy to customize, lots of customization options and an awesome customer support. Many thanks to Ann especially, who spent half a day with me helping with some integrations. Great job, really impressed. You'll not find at many developers this support.

Bangybang

Kate from the support team walk me through every step of the setup, and now are rock n rolling.... Incredible system and service.

965tech

For Best Store You need "Proof Factor", Best Experience with Them, And their services are very excellent

KAVIAQ

I had doubts before downloading the application. But thank you to the app developers who let us use many options even in the free version. Many thanks to you, Alice, for providing customer support. If I didn't get help, I could uninstall the app because it wasn't meeting my request

Zeitwert Uhren

Super easy to use and the support is amazing! It did not even take 5 minutes to get comfortable with the front end and the support reached out to me after one minute. Their response time is incredibly good!

Shop Perry's

I worked with Sofia to set up a pop up message for our store to let our customers know there was a buy one get one discount available. The customization ability with the pop up message is great!

Naturpur Shop Schweiz

Great App and great and fast customer service! Thank you Pauline! ;) The app is easy to use and really cool.