ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

by Proof Factor One

Social Proof Sales Pop, Newsletters+Email+Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

Divas Pray Too

I was stuck needing some help to edit my spin the wheel campaign and Kate from the Proof Factor online chat team jumped in to help me edit my campaign. I am truly appreciative. So far the app has been great and I look forward to using it for quite a long time.

Inovar Saude Store

Primeiro dia de uso e achei excelente, realmente muito bom e deu uma melhorada bem bacana no visual da minha loja, recomendo. O único problema é ser cobrado em dollar para quem trabalha com real

24Sensations™

j'utilise cette application et le rendu de ma boutique est d'un professionnalisme inouïe je recommande fortement le support d'aide est très réactive à toute heures

Safetysan

the person I contacted for some assistance was extremely helpful and I found it was fairly user friendly once I got the help I needed. I would recommend this app to others.

CHARLOTTE RHYS SA

Sales Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups by Proof Factor is essential in our online business. We have experienced an extremely high engagement rate and a healthy conversion percentage. We currently utilize the App on both our South African online store as well as our UK based online store. This should be part of an essential app list for shopify users. The Customer support is phenomenal and almost instantaneous. I'm really impressed.

Serpents & Sinners

I'm only using the free version for the Sales Popup campaigns but all is working as intended and it has also helped to convert visits to sales. I did however run into an issue where it stopped working, but a few minutes with their support team had it back up and running again.

By Pro Beauty

Tive dúvidas quanto ao pagamento na minha fatura e eles me retornaram na hora, me ajudando! Obrigada!

Perfect Grabs

I use the app for the Fortune Wheel. Easy to use and better than other paid options. Support is excellent and fast too. Thank you Pauline for your help!

JANNI FINEART

Great editing tools and excellent customer service. I was able to customize my popup with the help of the live chat in no time.

Brooklyn Monroe

I will say I really do like the pop up wheel. I haven't had any customers use the discount yet, however it is generating newsletter subscribers which will likely result in sales in the future.