ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

My Gimmick

Hi to All, First of all, I would like to say that I am currently using the free version of this application. I love the application, it meets my need for the time. The most important part of this app is their customer service is AWESOOMMMEEEEEEE. They respond quickly. I have faced several issues, I contacted them and they responded immediately and solved the problems. I am providing my reviews today but I have downloaded the application a couple of months back. Thanks to Sophie, Pauline, Victoria from the customer service for their continuous efforts. Keep it up.

Tingz by T

Amazing app! Pauline from customer support was very genuine and helpful. Would certainly recommend 10/10!

Nyteez

Great App, easy to use and customize. Sofia in customer support is very helpful and answers questions very fast.

House of Défier

Really great app. Easy to use and able to make my website much better! Check us out at Houseofdefier.com
Alice is wonderful and help and assisted me with all my needs. I highly recommend.

Naturfeel

App completa y un soporte tecnico muy agil! me han ayudado a personalizar sin problema . Lo recomiendo

Divine World of Lashes

Pauline was extremely amazing!! She made this process so easy!! Highly recommend thank you again Pauline!

Masque Nuit et Sommeil

J'ai utilisé cette application hier pour créer une roue de remise. Premièrement : TOP ! Très intuitif, pas besoin d'être un génie pour concevoir une roue graphiquement utile. Deuxièmement : un SAV vraiment génial. On parle souvent de l'effet "Waouh" d'Amazon. On est à ce niveau là. Concrètement, il était tard dans la soirée et Alice m'a répondu en 2min top chrono. Très efficace, compréhensive et gentille, elle m'a donné plus d'info que j'avais demandé. Je recommande sincèrement l'utilisation de cette application (sachant qu'elle offre plus de service gratuitement que bien d'autre application)

JayJill Cosmetics

Wonderful customer service by Pauline, she was awesome!!! The app was very easy to customize and integrate on my website.

FelicaStore

Awesome app and wonderful customer service by Kate. She's the best. I've faced some issues regarding the integration and she helped me fix those issues and integrated the app in our website.

The Lily and The Hummingbird

I like the graphics as well as the customization options. So far, it's a great fit for me. Looking forward to great results.