ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

by Proof Factor One

Social Proof Sales Pop, Newsletters+Email+Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

Nibble & Nosh

Great customer service, helped me fix why my emails were not working and the step by step help was just great. I'm not the most techi person, but the help was easy to follow. Looking forward to seeing the impact on sales.

La petite robe rose

The pops up settings are really satisfying and the customer service even more, they're quite fast at answering and help you find solutions. 100% recommend :)

Goldyn Specs

The chat functionality was extremely informative, useful, and fast! I especially loved the images that were attached making it easy for me to navigate through the app. Thank you for the easy customer experience.

Canagem.com

Great app, works flawlessly and very flexible. I needed support for a test I was doing and Winston was there to help. Great team and the app as I said is fantastic! Very flexible, feature rich and if you're starting up, free until you generate traffic and sales. Just awesome!

Babes & Boho

I haven't been able to really dive deep into this app yet, but so far it seems great. The customer support is EXTREMELY quick and very helpful in resolving set up issues. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to get a little more acquainted with it!

Royaume de la Boîte

Service client géniale ! répond super vite ! J'avais un problème et il me la réglé en un rien de temps !

Hats for Good

Great customer service. Really easy to use. I'm excited to try out all of the features as I continue to try to increase conversions.

thebetastore24

It's simple and easy and the support is very friendly and helpful. it's works great with my theme! Currently I'm satisfied with this app

Haute Drip Collection

This is by far the best app I could have ever add to my store. My representative Eugene was very nice and helpful. I definitely would recommend this app. Thanks again Eugene!!!!!

DrawYourPaw

The application itself is really good and the support is even better. Would recommend as it's a pretty solid one for its price.