Sales Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

Sales Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Newsletter Email Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

Abodefly

Easy to use and personalize. I've used it for about a week now and am receiving good traction. Also, great customer service!

notice the LITTLE things

This is so cool! I cannot wait to see how my sales increase because I know they will. I've seen this on other sites/stores and always wondered how to get it on mine. The customer service is also awesome!

Teddy Sinclair

Really simple, with complex options, really helpful staff that will help you organise anything you are having issues with within minutes! Highly Recommend it!

Atlas Apparel Co.

I was looking for an app that does just this and had a the best experience with support! I think this app will be great!

hrbrfrnt

So far, so good! Great 24/7 chat support to walk you through whatever you need! OBSESSED with their pop-up option which was a dealbreaker for my previous provider. Easily trackable data completes the package for me!

Rosato Vini

the application works great and is well done! assistance is followed in the best way. super assistance! recommended

K. P.

I would give this app 6 stars if I could. I have had the best customer service a store owner could ask for. A particular thank you to Enea (and team) for going out of his way to help customise the app to make it work for my store, especially with helping to blacklist products that I do not want to show. It is very efficient, and very effective working app. I use the Sales Pop and had restrictions to how I wanted it to work and look, and the Proof Factor team was able to make it work exactly as I needed it to. Its fast, reliable, and looks professional on my site. I am happy with the metrics. The customer service was impeccable and I felt very valued as a customer! I would recommend this app to any store owner who wants to display sales notifications on their store, especially if you want to hide certain sales. A big thank you!

Pictures Forever Tees

I have just installed the APP, however, Support has given me step by step help, I fell comfortable with Prooffactor. Very knowledgeable as well as helpful.

FREEDOM21 Outlet

suporte ao cliente nota 10, these guys are awesome, hope you all make good use of it ! Thank you Ann

Woofy Goofy

Enjoying the app so far, love how easy it is to set up the campaign. will definitely recommend this app. What's more they have really great customer service! :)