ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

alondramacrame

very clear info when I contact the support team! they helped me all they way creating the email marketing and helped me with all the doubts

Wag Tail Natural

So very help full, as soon as I needed help they are there straight away. Thanks for all your help, Its been a great App

GILE MURRAY

the application is great for beginners and more advanced, the support is responsive, friendly and has been very helpful to me
Thank you so much guys!

The Lord Of The Magic

After a first dissapointed about this app, we've been received proper support with valuable info about an issue and a possible conflict with, surely, GTranslate app that needs to scan the site and, in consecuence, the counting about the unique visitors received by this app is wrong (the application has many more visitors than it actually is) We're still working on it. We'll update the review to 5 stars if after a deeply revision and testing we can check that everything works fine and the unique visitors on the app are the same that te real visitors on site. Thank you.

January 2, 2021

Dear Merchant,

Sorry for the delay, our engineering team is on Christmas and New Years Holiday. We received your report December 28/29th and again today. There definitely seems to be something wrong with your analytics which our engineering team will investigate and resolve by Monday Jan 4th. Sorry for the inconvenience again. I will reach back out soon once resolved!

[Update] Seems like there was a hacker scraping part of your site that made the visitor count increase, we have created a fix to ignore those visits. Keep in mind hackers can always find a way to trick the system, so please let us know if you see the issue come up again.

We maintain a good review rating because we take every request seriously and try to resolve thoroughly. In this case it took a bit longer because we need an engineer to investigate during the holidays. Hope you can understand.

Happy Holidays,
Ann

nerdyurges.com

I installed this app to help me set a popup menu on my store in Japan. It`s a very nice system that is very easy to use and gives the user a lot of customization control for the look and feel of the popups. It also integrates easily with MailChimp and other platforms. The customer support is instantaneous and spot on with 24/7 support ( I installed this on New Year`s Eve and they were still very quick to reply ). I`d highly recommend this plugin. I`ll probably upgrade to the pro version after a month of testing or so because the prices also seem reasonable for small businesses.

Juliette Armand - Shop

I have worked with many apps and shop systems, but not one has such an great support. Friendly and very quick support...thank you so much

PRIV-ARTE

I have used this app for the launch of our website, and I have to say its really effective. Had some trouble setting up e-mail reminders after the lauch of the capaign and the customer support have been extremely efficient and available on helping me fixing the issue! I would recomend it to everyone!

Ol'Arthur Solace Relief

Pauline gave the best customer service. I am actually impressed with the customer service. The app is easy to use as well.

Patrick's Choice

The costumer service is excellent!
They fixed me a problem in minutes!
The app is great as well! Very recommended

Wax Magic Home Fragrance®

Excellent customer service and support when i had a little problem. Resolved the issue within minutes. Thanks