ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

by Proof Factor One

Social Proof Sales Pop, Newsletters+Email+Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

Hats for Good

Great customer service. Really easy to use. I'm excited to try out all of the features as I continue to try to increase conversions.

thebetastore24

It's simple and easy and the support is very friendly and helpful. it's works great with my theme! Currently I'm satisfied with this app

Haute Drip Collection

This is by far the best app I could have ever add to my store. My representative Eugene was very nice and helpful. I definitely would recommend this app. Thanks again Eugene!!!!!

DrawYourPaw

The application itself is really good and the support is even better. Would recommend as it's a pretty solid one for its price.

Maranda Kay

I just downloaded it and love the easiness of using it. Great customer service so far. I will come back later to update this review after it has been in use for a while.

Akemi's Boutique

Great app and great support team! I love everything about this app! There is nothing negative about it. The support team is always fast to respond!

Lafe's Natural BodyCare

Super helpful support team. Ann was able to answer my questions and alleviate any concerns I had regarding our SEO and settings. We scaled back the delay just a bit.

Great app.

Du'Monde Furniture & Deco Concept

Their support is awesome!
Thank you for your help and guidance!
The features are pretty awesome! I definitely recommend the app.

Hundees

Great app and amazing customer service. Live chat is super convenient ! it offers great campaigns for popups and it automatically transfers all your subscribers to Shopify customers tab. I love it !

Hyggely

I love this app! I think it's very user-friendly. I was using the free option for about 6 months and just recently switched over to the paid version and love all the new features I can explore. The customer service is also incredible. I had an issue with the sales pop feature and contacted support through live chat and Angelina solved my issue right away! Thank you so much :D