Discount, Email, Sales Pop Ups

Discount, Email, Sales Pop Ups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Newsletters & Email Marketing Pop Ups

K. P.

I would give this app 6 stars if I could. I have had the best customer service a store owner could ask for. A particular thank you to Enea (and team) for going out of his way to help customise the app to make it work for my store, especially with helping to blacklist products that I do not want to show. It is very efficient, and very effective working app. I use the Sales Pop and had restrictions to how I wanted it to work and look, and the Proof Factor team was able to make it work exactly as I needed it to. Its fast, reliable, and looks professional on my site. I am happy with the metrics. The customer service was impeccable and I felt very valued as a customer! I would recommend this app to any store owner who wants to display sales notifications on their store, especially if you want to hide certain sales. A big thank you!

Pictures Forever Tees

I have just installed the APP, however, Support has given me step by step help, I fell comfortable with Prooffactor. Very knowledgeable as well as helpful.

FREEDOM21 Outlet

suporte ao cliente nota 10, these guys are awesome, hope you all make good use of it ! Thank you Ann

Woofy Goofy

Enjoying the app so far, love how easy it is to set up the campaign. will definitely recommend this app. What's more they have really great customer service! :)

Alskinny Bros

Great app and great customer service to make sure you're using the app to the fullest. The customization of the icon pop up is great.

Bodecious

Such great app. So fast to integrate in your website with lots of alterations provided. Kudos to Angelina-their support champion. She helped me setup my spin-the-wheel and it was up instantly.

Bouncy Bump World

First off Customer service is 10/10. Spoke with Ann who made everything a breeze. The actual app is sooooo cool. You can customize the wheel so it reflects your brand better plus a bunch of other conversion tools - shweet!

Freshtech

I just want to give a special shout-out to Enea from Sales Pop Up.
I notice on my site that I was getting unusual Abandoned checkouts, I reach out to support and Enea noticed I had a minimum cart value on the coupon, she assisted me step-by-step to very quickly remove and replace the coupon and also advised me on another issue I made with social proof setup, that can create conflict on my site
I highly recommend this App plus SUPER support to everyone
Thanks, Enea you are a star
Martin Horring

Poshedhairbytonya

I use this app for my website and I had the hardest time trying to figure it out but Ann from their customer service team did such an amazing job by helping me step by step getting it up and running.

Something To Wear

Just started using this app and within 5 minutes, i had my first marketing program up & running. I am NOT well versed in code, etc. and this app made everything extremely easy. I customized my event, & ran into one tiny situation I needed help with. I started a chat with CS, & Ann answered me immediately providing me with the solution. GET THIS APP! It's spectacular!

UPDATE: Ran into a little glitch (thru fault of my own), and once again - Ann & the team pulled thru with FLYING colors! My problem was resolved so fast that I didn't even have time to stress out over it! 5 STAR App! 5 STAR Service!