ProofFactor Social Proof PopUp

ProofFactor Social Proof PopUp

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Notifications, Email Pop Ups & Exit Intent

Iphone Cases Collective

Social proof and urgency are a must for driving sales online and this app does that and is super easy to set up and it’s free. Also, they have a very friendly support team.

stilyo

I shopped around and tried different Social Proof pop ups and recent sales plugins, but I wasn’t satisfied with any of them…until I found Proof Factor. Proof Factor is very simple to install and the UI on their web app is even simpler. I personally love their design and how straight forward everything is. The customer service from their support team is very friendly and accommodating. I’m planning on increasing my conversions even more using this plugin.

SHOSAI.

Incredible help for stores at all levels, be it starting out or a fully developed business. Great tool and amazing support!

Satisfy Your Fetish Store

I used the app to get social proof on my new site and it did exactly what it said it would do. Its a great app if your just starting your business or rather you have an existing established business to help drive sales. I would recommend this app.

MyTyme

Very beautiful app I enjoy using the features. Have have a lot of visitors coming to my website now than before.

Bottle Rocket Pomade

I used this app for both social proof and to have a exit intent pop up. Social proof online is key I think - being a store and having to compete against a lot of other ppl out there, it's important that customers know your product is good. But the wheel also helps me increase sales and it looks great. I'm overall really happy!

bark alot

I'm trying to transition my store to online with Shopify. I get a lot of sales in my store, but I'm having a hard time getting sales online. In my city, people know and trust me. Online they don't. Proof Factor helps me feel like people can get to know me. ProofFactor gives me the social proof to help improve sales. I think it works.

Clothing Superb

I sell coffee and coffee products - it's what I do. I've been doing it for years. I just started selling online and I was surprised at how hard it was. But I'm getting my feet under me. Using an app to increase Social Proof this has been good - it allows me to show new customers that others have already purchased, I can increase my conversions and get more sales. Having proof on the site is a no brainer - it looks good and just works. I'd recommend.

Authenis Clothing

We knew from very early on that we needed to have social proof on our site and tested out a few apps. We like Proof Factor the most - the social proof plugin makes sense, it's not obtrusive, highly customizable and looks good. Can't ask for too much more.

Hudson Henry Baking Company

Works exactly as promised and most importantly, the customer service is amazing. Friendly, helpful, proactive.

Previous 1