ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Shop Perry's

I worked with Sofia to set up a pop up message for our store to let our customers know there was a buy one get one discount available. The customization ability with the pop up message is great!

Naturpur Shop Schweiz

Great App and great and fast customer service! Thank you Pauline! ;) The app is easy to use and really cool.

BESONNEN

I went on to the app to set up a small campaign pop up. The support team was absolutely brilliant and figured out all the steps for us to customise the pop up to our specific needs in just 20 minutes. Really helpful and highly recommended!!

Cobra Magic - Modern Mentalism Devices

Losha Collections

Firstly, I want to say that customer service was brilliant. I had Alice who helped me with everything when I was starting from scratch. She notified me errors that I did not see. Also I have been able to make newsletters and coupons which I'm absolutely grateful for! Unfortunate thing was I had a few customers that would not get what's been created here as they have subscribed earlier so I would have to email them individual if they would like to subscribe again to get the opportunity. Other than that, I am so happy to have found this app and to see 5 star reviews from every person using Shopify! Alice, you are brilliant and keep up that amazing customer service skill you provide!

BeardTrends

App is very friendly, Very helpful Stuff! Recommended + !!
Multiple types of campaigns, I can see more conversions since started with this app!

Prettybougiething

This app is amazing, it has a lot to offer and is very helpful for my business & The customer service is great!

Alessia's Boutique

this app is great , it has everything i need for my store , A++ customer service! Thank you for your help Alice!

Pershella Collection

This app is amazing. Friendly user and they have free great designs. Ms. Angelina - their customer support is really helpful and nice. I highly recommend this app to everyone. So thankful I have discovered this app.

Shaken & Stirred

My goodness, I can't begin to tell you how amazing this app is! More importantly, how amazing the customer service team is. Absolutely fantastic, couldn't be happier with the functionalities of the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47