Email, Coupons & Sales Pop Ups

Email, Coupons & Sales Pop Ups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Discount Code Email Popup, Spin Wheel

Rich & Flamous Candle

I just set this app up for my page. The customization and look is great, and it's very effective! Easy to use!!!! Support team is quick to respond and SO helpful. 10/10 would recommend.

Breeze Baby Proofing

I was pleasantly surprised to find that this app was very easy to use and customize, I had a small issue coming from my lack of understanding and the team managed to resolve it very quickly for me. onward and upward!

CAOMKA

Amazing App! Good customer service by chat in a few minuts. All perfect and the App is clever! Thaks for this!

Love Nico Tees

I absolutely love its seamless integration with Mailchimp. Everything is easy to understand, customize and achieve. Great job! Great app.

Vitaalo

Quite an intuitive app with a lot of flexibilities. Great support team. Answers in matter of minutes. Not common.

Dainty & Co. Jewelry

Very easy app to use and the integration is seamless. Definitely recommend! Couldnt ask for a better spin the wheel app!

Its Wavey

Very friendly to use. Very helpful! it takes 2 min to figure it out how it works (in case you don't ask for help) Support team very fast and willing to help. If you are looking for a nice Coupon in your store, this app is very useful!

Vanessa Style Shop

Amazing customer service. The live chat helped me created my first op up in seconds. They answered all my questions and gave me advice in all my concerns. Highly recommended .

uainothype

Very helpful Costumer service, great APP ! happy a lot with it!
We appreciate that functions you do guys !

SHOP-ARIELLE

Super helpful service, got exactly what I envisioned in no time at all! Easy interface, customizable, staff can change code in live time to tweak things.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10