ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

J Tanner DIY Leather Craft

I cannot recommend this app more. The customer service from this team is amazing and they go above and beyond to help. The app itself is really good. Comprehensive and very customisable. Exactly what we needed for a pop up subscription and promo capture.

sister katie

I used this app to create a pop up that encourages customers to sign up for our newsletter. My branding and general look/aesthetic of my website is super super simple (and I am extremely picky and particular about how things look). I'm also the founder of my brand and more of the creative/marketing/product design brain type vs. anything technical so I don't always find this area of the business to be overly intuitive. First of all, this app IS easy to use. And if you run into any roadblocks or questions, the support staff is INCREDIBLY helpful and responsive. I asked a lot of questions and I'm sure I was super annoying, but they helped me every step of the way and I am truly grateful. HIGHLY recommend giving this app a try.

Lepeto

The customer service was very patient and answered my questions one by one. The service attitude was very good!

Navy Vibes

Not only is the app a must have for beginners in e-commerce, the team is incredible! They will help you in any way they can, and I as a "budding entrepreneur" needed the extra pair of eyes and knowledge base. Not disappointed, definitely recommend!

Rokidoki

it is great service and there are many options to control.
also I asked some question to help center
she helped me a lot with best solutions

Musclelicious Foods®

This is a great app that works as advertised. The customer service alone makes it even better. Pauline was fantastic and very helpful Thank you!

Estia soaps

Great app! We have used it for the pop up message and the spinning wheel and both worked great. Excellent service on online chat. Highly recommend it

MARVIS

I really love the easy user experience and all the features that allows a non marketing specialist to improve conversions and marketing campaigns.

Eden and Eli

I used this app to help me set up text and email popup and it was very easy. customer service was very prompt answering messages as I was setting it up. Very user friendly and easy. I have the free budding plan since I am in the process of building up my site but am happy with it so far.

The Above Club

Best support. Best pop up app. Very clean, customizable, codeable pop-ups that have a variety of in-depth trigger and timing options. Making a huge difference on conversion on our website based on the customizability of pop ups. Great experience look no further, highly highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42