ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

SMS Marketing+Email+Pop Ups Abandoned Cart Recovery Newsletter

wild thing living

Had help the entire way and so easy to use and amazing at what they do, I had Kate the whole time while i designed and needed assistance and she was outstanding!

aeneasco

I use the app for wheel of fortune and recent sales pop, it is running great, so easy to set up and there are many more plugins i am planning to test in the future, also the customer support is very responsive and helpful, i strongly recommend this app after losing time in the past with a few other apps that didn t work as promised.

Sheer Skin Co

I use this app to create pop ups to collect emails and now i am using it to automate emails and SMS, Kate has been really great in supporting me every step of the way! She is very patient and goes the extra mile of also suggesting what works best from user experience point of view, she voluntarily pointed out a few issues with my campaigns and this just shows how thoroughly she looks into my account. I appreciate that alot! This is what support is about, its to help u build whats right for your business not just the technical setup..all in all good App and great support

Wrapped In Fashion

Just installed the app so not had a chance to fully test but 5 star for all the help provided by Kate in support. Great customer serivce!

Ancient Origins Store

Excellent app, excellent performance increasing sales and excellent support! Highly recommended for any shopify store.

Apathylabel

Very easy to use application that has an excellent free option for getting started on your new business. The easy to access help chat section is readily available with speedy replies! I would recommend this app to everyone.

Vanilla Ice Cakes

Great app with even better customer support. The lady who helped me was patient and happy to help with all of my queries, spending several hours making sure I was happy with the set up. Don't hesitate to install this app.

Mina Learns Chinese

Superb customer support! The app itself is easy to use, provides great analytics, and the pop-up and newsletter editors are packed with customization features while remaining user-friendly. Can't stress enough how helpful their chat support is!

Waiter Wallet

Amazing! We used another signup app, and it wasn't nearly as effective at getting visitors to join our mailing list. They are also highly knowledgeable and provide exceptional support and guide you to the best practices in integrating their app.

Boho Wish

Exactly what I was looking from a Popup. It supports email and sms, which is really nice with some of their default automation flows. Support is fantastic as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52