ProofMotion Video Testimonials

ProofMotion Video Testimonials

by ProofMotion

Social proof in motion. Easily collect video testimonials.

LiluSoapTools

The features of ProofMotion is exactly the testmonial video that I had been looking for. John's excellent and extensive personal consultation was way beyond my expectations. They truly took a high pride of their product. Whenever I had questions, they were always there. I am very happy with their incredible services! Although my shopify store is not ready to publish yet, I am sure it would be in a good hand when it comes to video testmonial projects. Thank you John! You are awesome!

Passport Music

I am so expressed by this app's considerable function. Great. I am so expressed by this app's considerable function. Great.

Fun Support hii

Amazing application! Super happy about it. Amazing application! Super happy about it. Amazing application! Super happy about it.

Urban Frenzy

The support staff is very responsive. I had several concerns when starting to use the app and they were addressed right away.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate it and don't be a stranger, reach out to us anytime you need assistance.

America Coffee Co.

Proof motion is awesome. It helps you collect VIDEO testimonials and product reviews from your customers that you can easily publish to your Shopify store. It's very easy to set up and configure. It only took me about 15 minutes in total from start to live testimonial campaigns. After customers make a purchase you can send them emails or text messages (SMS) to ask for a video review. It uses the browser or mobile webcam to record the video and asks your customers questions about their purchase. After you've collected a video testimonial you can preview the video in the app and publish it to your site. It's the best social proof app I've used, it's very compelling. John and the team are also very responsive if you have questions. Give it a try!

November 8, 2020

Thank you so much. Your kind words made our day! Let us know if you need any assistance as you grow your video testimonials.

PHIDLE Sacred Geometry Clothing

This app is sweet! When a customer places an order, it automatically asks them to record a video review. I like that I can set it to ask several days later so they have the product in hand and can wear it in their video. Its also really cool how it records several short videos and then combines them so you can interview your customer as they are giving their testimonial. Overall a great app - making my social media presence much more personal!

October 29, 2020

Many thanks for your review. We're glad that you found ProofMotion very helpful in collecting video product reviews.