Proofer Proof Management

Proofer Proof Management

by ShopFox

Gracefully manage your custom order proofs

Pawzzle

Very impressed with this apps capabilities and support. Highly recommend for any artist or digital fulfillment shop!

My Pet Frame

Really a great usefull app. I couldn't have build my website without this app. It works great and the support is amazing. Nick from the live chat is always responding immediatly and even customized the app so it fits my store!

Bardyco

very easy to use app and makes you look professional with your customers. The app developer is very responsive, I asked him to have the ability to send the print proof to a different contact than the customer who placed the order and this was done in few days.
As a next step, it would be good to have the ability to send the proof to multiple emails at the same time.

The TypeisRight

This app works great - it looks very slick when the customer views the proof - very professional. The developer is very responsive, customized the app in seconds for me! It took only minutes to get support and clear answers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Kindred Splendor

I honestly RARELY leave reviews (good or bad) on apps I use but this app is absolutely amazing! I can't say enough good things about the product or the support team. As someone who deals with many many personalized orders a day this app is a godsend! Wish I could rate it higher because it is honestly just that good! Thank you for creating this!

JOOKSY

This app is great for any business that personalises products with customer image uploads. Super easy to use and is also FREE. The team are also super helpful should you need anything and respond quickly. What is nice about the app is that it presents a more professional approach rather than just an email from your store.

FREE SUNSHIELDS

This app has been extremely useful for our custom POD website. The support team is the BEST! They have helped us with every question in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Cartooniful

This app is exactly what we needed! It saves us a bunch of time. Also the service is amazing. The developer responds very quick to new feature requests and implements them very fast! Using this app on all my stores now. Definitely 5 stars!

My Cartoon

The app is exactly what I needed for my business. After finding the need for a bulk upload feature, the developer implemented this function within one day. The customer service is amazing!

Matchmade Designs LLC.

We use this application to send proofs for custom orders with clients. This is a great little product with even better support. Very easy to use and makes the workflow much better with clients. Highly recommended.

Previous 1