Proofer Proof Management

Proofer Proof Management

by ShopFox

Gracefully manage your custom order proofs

Welham & Co

This is an absolutely incredible app for any store that sells custom artworks. The ability to set up email flows and manage proofs all in one place is a lifesaver. Amazing customer support. Highly recommend!

Artypaw

This Amazing app is a life saver, glad we found it ! also the customer support was very helpful & fast.
Thanks

Pet Artology

If you need to send the proofs to your customers, look no further. The best app you can get! Very easy set up, really nice work flow including automated email notifications (with your branding) for you and your customers. The customers are sent to your website where they can approve their previews plus you can upsell your digital product as well. Amazing and quick customer support - I needed to change watermark for my previews and Nick got it done literally within few minutes. Can't recommend it enough, thank you!

MILSPIN

Amazing customer support! Only a small percentage of my total store orders require sending proofs. I used the customer support chat box to message support about only paying for a plan based on how many proofs I send out - not how many total orders my store gets. Within seconds Nick (customer support rep) began working on creating filters to only send certain orders into the dashboard, and changing my plan so that it only counts these specific orders (not my total store orders). 10/10 would recommend if you are doing any type of custom orders & designs for your customers. Did I mention it is VERY EASY to use and is a much better user experience for your customers?? It also brings customers to your site to review their mock-ups. Stop emailing customers your proofs and manage the process through this app.

Artimal

Amazing app and amazing customer service of Nick. Even more possible than the app features, if you have any ideas Nick will help you implementing this. Thank you very much!

Your Film Poster

Brilliant app! After a year of sending out proofs via email with dropbox links we switched to Proofer Proof. Nick managed to made some personalized adjustments for us, and we linked it via Zapier to our order management platform, and so far it works perfectly! The custom service and GREAT communication by Nick is outstanding and, honestly, that made the difference for us, as we required some manual work and had quite a few questions. Can't recommend it enough. 5 stars! Thanks!!

Sweet Backflip

At first, I thought Proofer might be unnecessary because I was only doing a handful of proofs per week and could track them via email -- well, easily enough that the added cost didn't seem worth it. But then, oh boy. An influencer shared one of my products on Instagram and I received 300 orders in about 12 hours. It would've been unmanageable without this app. In fact, of all the apps my store has, this is the one that single-handedly saved my sanity. The meta tags were especially useful because I could find all the "proof_accepted" orders and get them out of the way. Plus, it helps my my shop look as if there's more than one person sitting at a dining table working through everything.

Pawfect Face 頑友繪

Great app! A life-saver for my store! Nick was very helpful and provided better solutions than my expectation for my store. Thank you!!

Canvastry

I have never reviewed an app on Shopify and we have used many. This app is amazing & support is fast and helpful. Prior to using Proofer we were sending emails for every proof and many of them were getting lost in inboxes. This app has saved us more time than any other app. Highly highly recommend.

Avatart

The app is brill, worth every penny, but one think is even better: the absolutely amazing customer service. Nick was extremely helpful when I needed help, he did everything to give me a solution to my complex problems. Thanks for that again!

Previous 1 3 4