Proofer Proof Management

Proofer Proof Management | Reviews

by ShopFox

Gracefully manage your custom order proofs

Printy Paw

So glad I found this app. It's helped us smooth out the custom design proof process and get it away from emails. It also looks a lot more more professional to our customers too. The app is very easy to set up and integrates perfectly with our Shopify store. Their support is spot on as well. Really helpful and fast. Top marks. Definitely in our top 3 apps used this year!

Stencil Stop

We use this app to manage all the proofs for our custom orders - 20+ per day. It works excellently, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who needs to submit order designs for customer approval.

PICSIFIED

Not only the app is fantastic for ANY print on demand site but Nick is the most dedicated app owner I've known. this is the first 5 Star review I leave in Shopify, well deserved and super recommended.

Periwinkle and Clay

Incredible app and incredible customer service. If you need to send customers proofs, this app works seamlessly with your orders, allows you to send files directly to customers. I've noticed an increase in the speed of which customers approve proofs also with emails not getting lost in junk and spam which I was struggling with before. I can see what needs to be printed, what needs proofing - the support has been almost instant and helpful every time I've asked for support - after 8 years of struggling to keep on top of proof management - this app is an excellent find! Thank you so much!

Welham & Co

This is an absolutely incredible app for any store that sells custom artworks. The ability to set up email flows and manage proofs all in one place is a lifesaver. Amazing customer support. Highly recommend!

Artypaw

This Amazing app is a life saver, glad we found it ! also the customer support was very helpful & fast.
Thanks

Pet Artology

If you need to send the proofs to your customers, look no further. The best app you can get! Very easy set up, really nice work flow including automated email notifications (with your branding) for you and your customers. The customers are sent to your website where they can approve their previews plus you can upsell your digital product as well. Amazing and quick customer support - I needed to change watermark for my previews and Nick got it done literally within few minutes. Can't recommend it enough, thank you!

MILSPIN

Amazing customer support! Only a small percentage of my total store orders require sending proofs. I used the customer support chat box to message support about only paying for a plan based on how many proofs I send out - not how many total orders my store gets. Within seconds Nick (customer support rep) began working on creating filters to only send certain orders into the dashboard, and changing my plan so that it only counts these specific orders (not my total store orders). 10/10 would recommend if you are doing any type of custom orders & designs for your customers. Did I mention it is VERY EASY to use and is a much better user experience for your customers?? It also brings customers to your site to review their mock-ups. Stop emailing customers your proofs and manage the process through this app.

Artimal

Amazing app and amazing customer service of Nick. Even more possible than the app features, if you have any ideas Nick will help you implementing this. Thank you very much!

Your Film Poster

Brilliant app! After a year of sending out proofs via email with dropbox links we switched to Proofer Proof. Nick managed to made some personalized adjustments for us, and we linked it via Zapier to our order management platform, and so far it works perfectly! The custom service and GREAT communication by Nick is outstanding and, honestly, that made the difference for us, as we required some manual work and had quite a few questions. Can't recommend it enough. 5 stars! Thanks!!

Previous 1 3 4