Proofer Proof Management

Gracefully manage your custom order proofs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mon Poster Annonce

Location France

This app help us so much for our brand. And Nick from the support is awesome, fast, and a very nice guy. :-)
Thank you so much for the help!

madebyamen®

Before this using this app. We were managing proofs via email. This app made our lives pretty much easier. It's pretty simple to install and use. Nick has offered tremendous support. They're here to help and they reply swiftly! Good job guys!

ReKreateDByRo

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I was looking for an easy way to send proofs to my customers and a shopify expert recommended this app. after installing the app I was having some minor issues so I reached out to support. Nick responded back right away and answered all my questions. right now i am on a free plan because my store is new but once traffic pick up I will be upgrading because it was so easy to use

Turned Art

Proofer is an amazing app and has allowed us to grow our store massively, however what really separates proofer is the support. Nick has implemented endless changes for me to integrate with our store and processes, usually within a few hours, nothing has ever been refused - it's like having a developer working with us which we're incredibly grateful for. We were initially doing previews over e-mail which got lost and messy very quickly. Proofer does everything you would expect and more, and has enabled us to grow our team to 3 artists who all find the app easy and intuitive to use. I can't recommend this app enough to anyone that uses proofs as part of their ordering process.

Artimal

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing application and even a better support! Can't imagine working without proofer proof management anymore, this saves me so much time per day. Thank you very much!

Printy Paw

So glad I found this app. It's helped us smooth out the custom design proof process and get it away from emails. It also looks a lot more more professional to our customers too. The app is very easy to set up and integrates perfectly with our Shopify store. Their support is spot on as well. Really helpful and fast. Top marks. Definitely in our top 3 apps used this year!

Stencil Stop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to manage all the proofs for our custom orders - 20+ per day. It works excellently, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who needs to submit order designs for customer approval.

PICSIFIED

Location Mexico

Not only the app is fantastic for ANY print on demand site but Nick is the most dedicated app owner I've known. this is the first 5 Star review I leave in Shopify, well deserved and super recommended.

Periwinkle and Clay

Incredible app and incredible customer service. If you need to send customers proofs, this app works seamlessly with your orders, allows you to send files directly to customers. I've noticed an increase in the speed of which customers approve proofs also with emails not getting lost in junk and spam which I was struggling with before. I can see what needs to be printed, what needs proofing - the support has been almost instant and helpful every time I've asked for support - after 8 years of struggling to keep on top of proof management - this app is an excellent find! Thank you so much!

Welham & Co

Location Australia

This is an absolutely incredible app for any store that sells custom artworks. The ability to set up email flows and manage proofs all in one place is a lifesaver. Amazing customer support. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4