Proofer Proof Management

Proofer Proof Management

by ShopFox

Gracefully manage your custom order proofs

Cartooniful

This app is exactly what we needed! It saves us a bunch of time. Also the service is amazing. The developer responds very quick to new feature requests and implements them very fast! Using this app on all my stores now. Definitely 5 stars!

My Cartoon

The app is exactly what I needed for my business. After finding the need for a bulk upload feature, the developer implemented this function within one day. The customer service is amazing!

Matchmade Designs LLC.

We use this application to send proofs for custom orders with clients. This is a great little product with even better support. Very easy to use and makes the workflow much better with clients. Highly recommended.

Mach mich gelb!

Great app, does exactly what I need for my custom designed products. Support is also great and very responsive.

BarkBand

Proofer has quickly become an indispensable part of our daily workflow. What would otherwise take multiple windows, accounts and apps can now be completed with just a few clicks. The customization is great and key to maintaining your brand image. When we did have some minor things that needed changing beyond our control, they have been on top of taking care of those issues quickly and professionally. Highly Recommend!

Fuzzbuddys

This app is great. Period. 1) It streamlines your workflow to include proof control on your order page, as well as alerts. Huge time/headache saver. 2) Provides a customizable template to match your branding, which obviously is indespensible. 3) Provides the seamless interface to your customer, making you look like the professional you are. 4) Pricing options are great... starts at free then ramps up as your store gets more customers (aka gets sales). Will be sticking with this app as it gives me exactly what I need, making it easier and look more professional. Thanks Proofer!

NewsKeepsake

This app has made our whole design process much more streamlined! Instead of flipping back and forth between Email and Shopify, everything can be found in one place. The interface is very user-friendly and the messages that our customers receive look very polished and professional. As an added bonus, the app makes our order history much easier to understand and track-down for customer service inquiries. All around, a wonderful addition to our Shopify experience.

On top of all that, their customer service has been really responsive and accommodating. Thanks, Nick!

Grain and Gold, LLC

We use this app to organize and automate the workflow for sending digital proofs and receiving feedback / approval from our customers. It was super easy to get started and deliver a professional experience to our customers compared to just back and forth emails. The developer was very responsive and fixed a minor bug within minutes of us reporting it. Great customer service! I would highly recommend trying Proofer.

By College Tees

This app is perfect to create and edit proofs for clients to approve/reject. Saves time and cuts out confusion. Developer is very responsive and helpful.