Social Proof ‑ Photo Reviews

Social Proof ‑ Photo Reviews

by AVADA Commerce

Use Social proof to boost sales, sales pop up, reviews, fomo

Soul Language Candles | The Pouring Company LLC

I love it. This app has my customers attention and I can't wait to use product reviews so my customers can see more.

TheraVape Inc.

We installed Social Proof by Avada and the app was very straight forward to set up. We have brick and mortar as well as online through Shopify, with some products only available in-store. They were able to help me remove popups for products not available online.

Notably, the service has been excellent; responsive and very informative. I was not asked to write this review, but instead decided to help them out because the service has simply been exemplary.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving your review! We are trying every day to bring great customer experience for people like you. And I am glad to hear your motivating words.

If you need any support in the future, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA team.

UltimateMarketing

Great! Nice App.. helps a lot hope they have more of this soon.. thanks.Great! Nice App.. helps a lot hope they have more of this soon.. thanks.Great! Nice App.. helps a lot hope they have more of this soon.. thanks.

MaxOculos

Muito bom! O aplicativo me atendeu muito bem. Espero poder ter muito mais vendas com ele. Obrigado !

Platinum Discs

After a few teething problems...the app is great and extremely useful! Just about to check out the apps available....

Premiere1Retail

I used this app to keep up with what products are selling the most! It really works! I like the pop-ups. They are very convenient.

Boston Terrier World

Hi, I would like to know how to remove all the codes that stayed on my website even after I uninstalled your apps...

BENGAL FOODS

Good for building impression and lead. Still testing the interface and not sure how this will turn out in future.

Al Sayed Fragrances

Amazing app with the incredible features in it. Thank you so much

Lace Beauty Hair

Nice team, Thanks for solving the problem for me.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Previous 1 3 4 5 6