Proofo: Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 26, 2021

Ok so far - I'll keep using it to improve my site results.
The Avada Suite seem to be a good source of information.

Mission Essentials
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 26, 2021

tres bonne application aussi fonctionnel que les application payante . je recommande son utilisation et les agents sont a l'ecoutes et tres rapide a repondre

Fancy Nails Factory
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 26, 2021

As a big fan of AVADA's apps, this review might be too subjective for those who are considering using this app. But guys, seriously, AVADA is genius! They build a high-quality app for free of charge! What are you waiting for? Besides, Candace of the AVADA team is so nice and very helpful, she cares A to Z!

amy bel Korea
South Korea
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 24, 2021

Love this app was exactly what I was looking for plus its FREE! I had an issue with the text not showing up and wrote to support. Daisy had fixed the problem before I even had time to reply. Awesome company and app. Download it, you won't regret it! My only suggestion would be if they could give the option to remove the requirement for the reviewers last name and email

Olivia Penelope
Time spent using app: 10 months
Proofo replied April 26, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. You make my day!

If you need further support, feel free to ping me here anytime.
I will try to reply asap.

Have a nice day!

April 22, 2021

Great app and fantastic customer service. Rainy helped me get the reviews exactly where I wanted them positioned and was super fast at responding. Thanks so much!

Forward Whangarei
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Proofo replied April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice words. I am so happy to hear the app is helpful and our pleasure to support you. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach us anytime.

All the best,
Rainy

April 22, 2021

one of the few free apps that allows you to do so many things, special thanks to customer service, very good

bedogs
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Proofo replied April 23, 2021

Thank you for your time and your nice review. We are so glad to support you and hope the app will be so helpful for your store.

All the best,
Rainy

April 22, 2021

I really like the excellent customer support. Avada team helped me to set up my account in minutes. Thank you!

Zion Sport
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 days
Proofo replied April 22, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Wish you many advantages in your business!

Edited April 21, 2021

5 estrelas para o atendimento, fui atendido rápido e com profissionalismo. O app é fácil de usar e configurar. Ficou muito bonito no site da minha loja. Gostaria de sugerir que fizessem uma opção das avaliações ficarem lado-a-lado (uma ao lado da outra) e não uma a baixo da outra.

casa tec vida
Brazil
Time spent using app: 25 days
Proofo replied April 22, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Photo Review app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,

April 15, 2021

Great app and will continue to use it since it is very easy to set up and monitor, will recommend to others.

Altai Gear Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
April 10, 2021

I like this app, but it would be nice if he had the option for reviews also on the homepage. Also, the color on the comment section is strong. Thank you.

Pets & Mutts