Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Otakuheaven

Very easy to use, i had some problem at the beginning but the assistance helped me with the problem. I really appreciate the help that they gave me

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to support you. Your words are our best motivation to keep up our work.

Wish you all the best!

Jasmine from AVADA

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

I used this app its so nice and supports teams helps you a lot i also get helped by them very nice app Thank you.

January 4, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask if you need any further help.

Best regards,
Daisy

blazepodhungary

its soo cool! just like the other this is do the job! but free!
And when i have a problem with the widget, i ask for help. They immediately help me, so the problem solved!
Thank you so much!

YAMAKO Japan Inc

Great apps and wonderful customer support.
Surely recommend about this app for who looking alternative app of Shopify product review app.

Zerahil

I used this app for product review and seo as well as pdf invoice thank you for giving it for free. Fast and easy set up. Hope it will help on my store Conversion. Thank you for giving it free.

November 24, 2020

Hi,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please keep in touch if you need our support.

Happy selling!
Daisy from AVADA Team

Annapurna Health

Great! Very helpful and completely free. Not like other apps that try to charge monthly fees for such a simple plugin

November 24, 2020

Hello,

Many thanks for your review on our app!

That really motivates us to develop better apps for you and other users.

Please feel free to ask if you need any help.

Wish you many advantages in your business!
Daisy

My Sticky Buddy

So far we love all the features and options this comes with. Social proof makes a huge difference on conversions. Definitely recommend!

LVL 9

Cant believe this company gives so much quality for free. I recommend you try all of Avada's apps. I pretty much have them all!

Black Dragon Comics

This app does exactly what I want it to and it has a lot of little design things that I like. Thank you

Cupping It Real

I love this app it is so great that it is always free and it does so much. I deleted other apps that were slowing my site down and replaced it with this.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13