Proofo: Photo Reviews

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Free

PetX - Online

So far very happy with the app and very happy with the support I am getting as a new costumer. Its makes the worlds difference as it is not always easy to make everything working the way we want to but so far they are going out of their way to help me. Thank you Daisy

March 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You made our day!

Please do not hesitate to drop us a message anytime you need our support.

Mavreo

Before i talk about the app, i will talk about the support, Jasmine is the best customer service representative i have ever dealt with, thank you so much for an awesome support, and please extend my appreciation to the developer! now the app, it is full of cool features, it has tons of customizations , i had some issues with the app and the support team fixed it immediately, for a free app, this is the best product review app i have ever seen, it kills its competition! the only thing i would like to be added to the app is a review notification! when a customer posts a review, i would like to get a notification to approve/deny it instead of checking the review report from time to time, other than that, the app is awesome, thank you

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time sharing your experiences. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app's functions and customer service.

All the best,
Jasmine

Trada Theater Equip

Thank you for your effort, I do appreciate you doing all you can to help make this work. Awesome customer service.

March 4, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you set up the app properly. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

I greatly appreciate your collaboration!

Contour Creative

I had troubles getting things started and imported over, but the staff was INCREDIBLE at getting me everything I needed and providing tutorials for things I could do on my own. Thank you friends!

MissKay Kollection

Daisy was extremely helpful in configuring the reviews on my store, the customer service is always great! It is also free to use, making it a plus. Thank you

All Things Aurelia

Jasmine was extremely helpful with getting my app set up. So glad I could have this added to my store while it's free of charge. Great app and customer service.

Mico Shop

I love this app. It worked perfectly. Cant believe this is free. The support team is super helpful as well.

Memory Police Streetwear Clothing Store

Was looking for a good rating app for my shopify shop. After testing several apps like judge.me and so on, this app from Avada gave me the best result. In addition, there was a small problem and the Avada helpdesk had the solution within a short time.
By the way, all Avada solutions are high quality, free and highly recommended. Thanks Avada Team, you are great.

January 28, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review on our app.
That is the best gift for us and motivate us a lot to make the app and support even better.

If you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We are willing to support you.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Crafty Mountain Candle Co

This is my favorite / best-looking review addon for our store. Alice from support is awesome and helped us immediately when the latest reviews wouldn't work on the homepage. She fixed it up in a matter of hours after I sent my help ticket.

January 20, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Little Pink Heart

Great review app for adding text and photos. Very easy to use. The support service is helpful and responsive. High recommend this app as an alternative to the Shopify product review app. Best of all, it is free!!!