Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

YAMAKO Japan Inc

Great apps and wonderful customer support.
Surely recommend about this app for who looking alternative app of Shopify product review app.

Zerahil

I used this app for product review and seo as well as pdf invoice thank you for giving it for free. Fast and easy set up. Hope it will help on my store Conversion. Thank you for giving it free.

November 24, 2020

Hi,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please keep in touch if you need our support.

Happy selling!
Daisy from AVADA Team

Annapurna Health

Great! Very helpful and completely free. Not like other apps that try to charge monthly fees for such a simple plugin

November 24, 2020

Hello,

Many thanks for your review on our app!

That really motivates us to develop better apps for you and other users.

Please feel free to ask if you need any help.

Wish you many advantages in your business!
Daisy

The Carbon Fiber Outlet

Works Well, Somethings are difficult to figure out, but good application. The more I mess around with it the more I seem to learn.

October 19, 2020

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your feedback!

We have sent you a follow-up message. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update. We hope that we can help you clear out all of your doubts to make the best use of this app.

Wish you many advantages in your business!
Daisy

My Sticky Buddy

So far we love all the features and options this comes with. Social proof makes a huge difference on conversions. Definitely recommend!

LVL 9

Cant believe this company gives so much quality for free. I recommend you try all of Avada's apps. I pretty much have them all!

Black Dragon Comics

This app does exactly what I want it to and it has a lot of little design things that I like. Thank you

Cupping It Real

I love this app it is so great that it is always free and it does so much. I deleted other apps that were slowing my site down and replaced it with this.

Maskavellis'

I used this app to help get my e-commerce site up and running! Great App! Very Useful! Always happy to help

Soul Language Candles | The Pouring Company LLC

I love it. This app has my customers attention and I can't wait to use product reviews so my customers can see more.