Proofo: Photo Reviews

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Price: Free
Photo reviews

MissKay Kollection

Daisy was extremely helpful in configuring the reviews on my store, the customer service is always great! It is also free to use, making it a plus. Thank you

All Things Aurelia

Jasmine was extremely helpful with getting my app set up. So glad I could have this added to my store while it's free of charge. Great app and customer service.

SIDH S

Location India
Time spent using app About 13 hours

hello how to add review ?? kindly help there is no option available to add reviews. been searching for past 2 hours no tutorial nothing !!

February 18, 2021

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA team. I am reaching out to you to follow up on your experience with our Photo Review app.

First of all, I am sincerely sorry for your bad experience with our app, and I totally understand how it frustrating when you can not show review rating block on your site.

I owe you an apology because I cannot reply to your ticket in time and that made you waste a lot of time to make the app work. Actually, that could be done much easier if we added some detailed guidelines or instructions right in the app.

Possibly, you have not defined a position to show review rating block via Smart Selector. Therefore, you can not still see it on your site (http://prntscr.com/100btv3)

I have sent you a follow-up email to discuss things further and help you configure the app. Please check your mailbox to get our solution.

We will also add necessary guidelines to make sure that it is absolutely easy for any merchants like you to use the app.

Once again, thank you so much for your constructive feedback. We much appreciate that!

I am really looking forward to hearing from you soon

Mico Shop

Location Vietnam

I love this app. It worked perfectly. Cant believe this is free. The support team is super helpful as well.

Memory Police Streetwear Clothing Store

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Was looking for a good rating app for my shopify shop. After testing several apps like judge.me and so on, this app from Avada gave me the best result. In addition, there was a small problem and the Avada helpdesk had the solution within a short time.
By the way, all Avada solutions are high quality, free and highly recommended. Thanks Avada Team, you are great.

January 28, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review on our app.
That is the best gift for us and motivate us a lot to make the app and support even better.

If you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We are willing to support you.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Crafty Mountain Candle Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is my favorite / best-looking review addon for our store. Alice from support is awesome and helped us immediately when the latest reviews wouldn't work on the homepage. She fixed it up in a matter of hours after I sent my help ticket.

January 20, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Little Pink Heart

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great review app for adding text and photos. Very easy to use. The support service is helpful and responsive. High recommend this app as an alternative to the Shopify product review app. Best of all, it is free!!!

STOREACO

Location Singapore

Really good app~It's beautiful and very useful ! fast and nice, the support service solve my problem perfectly,and reply me very fast. highly recommend.

Otakuheaven

Location Italy

Very easy to use, i had some problem at the beginning but the assistance helped me with the problem. I really appreciate the help that they gave me

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to support you. Your words are our best motivation to keep up our work.

Wish you all the best!

Jasmine from AVADA

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

Location India

I used this app its so nice and supports teams helps you a lot i also get helped by them very nice app Thank you.

January 4, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask if you need any further help.