Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

TheraVape Inc.

We installed Social Proof by Avada and the app was very straight forward to set up. We have brick and mortar as well as online through Shopify, with some products only available in-store. They were able to help me remove popups for products not available online.

Notably, the service has been excellent; responsive and very informative. I was not asked to write this review, but instead decided to help them out because the service has simply been exemplary.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving your review! We are trying every day to bring great customer experience for people like you. And I am glad to hear your motivating words.

If you need any support in the future, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA team.

UltimateMarketing

Great! Nice App.. helps a lot hope they have more of this soon.. thanks.Great! Nice App.. helps a lot hope they have more of this soon.. thanks.Great! Nice App.. helps a lot hope they have more of this soon.. thanks.

MaxOculos

Muito bom! O aplicativo me atendeu muito bem. Espero poder ter muito mais vendas com ele. Obrigado !

Platinum Discs

After a few teething problems...the app is great and extremely useful! Just about to check out the apps available....

Premiere1Retail

I used this app to keep up with what products are selling the most! It really works! I like the pop-ups. They are very convenient.

Boston Terrier World

Hi, I would like to know how to remove all the codes that stayed on my website even after I uninstalled your apps...

BENGAL FOODS

Good for building impression and lead. Still testing the interface and not sure how this will turn out in future.

Lace Beauty Hair

Nice team, Thanks for solving the problem for me.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

HalfPrice Easy24/7

This application helped me solve a lot of problems. And with that, the victory of time is simply shocking

Ritz & Co

We are an established brand and it is rare that we write reviews on apps / products unless we feel that it’s worth recommending to others. We were looking for a new social proof type app and came across the PROOFO social proof sales pop. It has all the features we were looking for and many features which we never imagined could be incorporated in an app. The install took a few minutes, we checked a few boxes for the settings, gave permissions with a click, designed the popup in 30 seconds and had the app working on our site within 5 minutes. We have been using it for about 10 days now and it works perfectly! No problems at all. We had a question about a feature, and they got back to us within an hour! This is the BEST social proof app available, give it a try… you will love it. Highly recommend PROOFO.