Proofo: Photo Reviews

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Price: Free

LVL 9

Cant believe this company gives so much quality for free. I recommend you try all of Avada's apps. I pretty much have them all!

Black Dragon Comics

This app does exactly what I want it to and it has a lot of little design things that I like. Thank you

Cupping It Real

I love this app it is so great that it is always free and it does so much. I deleted other apps that were slowing my site down and replaced it with this.

Soul Language Candles | The Pouring Company LLC

I love it. This app has my customers attention and I can't wait to use product reviews so my customers can see more.

TheraVape Inc.

We installed Social Proof by Avada and the app was very straight forward to set up. We have brick and mortar as well as online through Shopify, with some products only available in-store. They were able to help me remove popups for products not available online.

Notably, the service has been excellent; responsive and very informative. I was not asked to write this review, but instead decided to help them out because the service has simply been exemplary.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving your review! We are trying every day to bring great customer experience for people like you. And I am glad to hear your motivating words.

If you need any support in the future, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA team.

UltimateMarketing

Great! Nice App.. helps a lot hope they have more of this soon.. thanks.Great! Nice App.. helps a lot hope they have more of this soon.. thanks.Great! Nice App.. helps a lot hope they have more of this soon.. thanks.

MaxOculos

Muito bom! O aplicativo me atendeu muito bem. Espero poder ter muito mais vendas com ele. Obrigado !

Platinum Discs

After a few teething problems...the app is great and extremely useful! Just about to check out the apps available....

Boston Terrier World

Hi, I would like to know how to remove all the codes that stayed on my website even after I uninstalled your apps...

Lace Beauty Hair

Nice team, Thanks for solving the problem for me.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111