Proofo: Photo Reviews

Developer
Proofo
4.9
Edited June 3, 2021

I used this app to add photo review feature and size chart to my store, It's really great app and easy to use,

Purple Trendz Boutique
Time spent using app: 30 days
May 31, 2021

If you decided to create a brand you must go for this app.
Reason 1: App allow you to apply your brand color in every features
Reason 2: Also your customer can upload a product photo with a review & It looks amazing and increase trust.
Reason 3: Review tab is looking professional Reason 4: Automated mail feature helps you to gather more reviews
Reason 5: Amazing client support I repeat Amazing... There are some apps that provide large photo review but I think we sell products not photos

BusyStreet.in
India
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited May 28, 2021

Free and easy to set up, There is also good online support service and quick reply, helped me a lot and well solved.

USINE PRO
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
Proofo replied May 28, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask if you need our support anytime.

Thank you!

May 27, 2021

I'm glad to find an app that is free and doesn't charge for people to post pictures in their review! Customer service is very helpful as well! Thank you Daisy!

Rich Beauty Vault
Time spent using app: 6 months
Proofo replied May 28, 2021

Hello,

We are so thankful as you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know

I wish you many advantages in your business!

Best regards,

May 26, 2021

Love this app. customer service was so helpful! They responded so quickly and any questions I had they figured it out.

COCOBEAUTYLLC
Time spent using app: 10 months
Proofo replied May 27, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback on our app and service!

I’m sure that supporting you timely is one of our company’s main priorities
I hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,