Proofo: Photo Reviews

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Price: Free

Lace Beauty Hair

Location China

Nice team, Thanks for solving the problem for me.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

HalfPrice Easy24/7

Location Finland

This application helped me solve a lot of problems. And with that, the victory of time is simply shocking

Ritz & Co

We are an established brand and it is rare that we write reviews on apps / products unless we feel that it’s worth recommending to others. We were looking for a new social proof type app and came across the PROOFO social proof sales pop. It has all the features we were looking for and many features which we never imagined could be incorporated in an app. The install took a few minutes, we checked a few boxes for the settings, gave permissions with a click, designed the popup in 30 seconds and had the app working on our site within 5 minutes. We have been using it for about 10 days now and it works perfectly! No problems at all. We had a question about a feature, and they got back to us within an hour! This is the BEST social proof app available, give it a try… you will love it. Highly recommend PROOFO.

Sweatfit® Waist Trainer , Cincher , Shaper

Love this app i use it across multiple stores , Easy to use and set up.
Great Quality of small fade in and outs of the sales happening on the site.

ESSPAR

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wonderful Minimalist app. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Stats are also displayed for better understanding. I Recommend it to others.

Poshglad.com

6 Star rating over 5 star. When it comes to App criticism, i am the guy. This app blows my mind and its ACTUALLY LITERALLY FREE. You know how all these alleged free app on shopify isn't truly free? Well AVADA APP is truly free . So please Install Proofo and all Avada apps, you will be glad you did. And oh, i am not a BOT and they didn't pay me. I am the CEO of www.poshglad.com

Elastiflex™

Location Italy

Great app!!! I looked for a good popup for a long time and this app is what I was looking for, thanks to the app and the customer service too:)

Il mondo di Wit

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent App and serious and quick support. Live chat if you have questions. Very intuitive and customizable, 5 Stars

alotsave

Perfect app , Its work very good and its very easy to use and The customer support is absolutely amazing!

OBYTA Store