Proofo: Photo Reviews

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Price: Free
Photo reviews

Ein's Cuteness Lab

All review apps that have the photo review function are charging monthly, this one is the only free one I could find, and I was really impressed by their customer service. They helped me to fulfill ALL customization requests I brought up, with fast turn around. Best customer service I have ever received. Truly appreciate the effort the team put in helping me. Highly recommend this app!

ReditExpress

Location Italy

this app safe money and time, the best app ever. i have never seen anything like it. great Job and keep it up

Rude Lips

Location Lithuania

Great app, with great support team. They responded and came back with custom adjustments the same day. rudelips.com is very thankful!

Wandering North Co

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This app is literally the best review app I have used so far. Their support is also phenomenal. I am very happy with it. Thanks so much for providing us a great solution!

Tsunamigadgets

Location Spain

LA ACABO DE INSTALAR Y DE MOMENTO LO QUE HE PROBADO GENIAL, BUENA INTERFAZ EN SHOPIFY Y AJUSTES DE APLICACION BASTANTE INTUITIVOS, ALGUN AJUSTE NO ENTIENDO , PERO HABRA QUE DARLE TIEMPO, A PRIMERA VISTA BASTANTE COMPLETA. ES VERDAD QUE HAY ALGUNA OPCION QUE CREO QUE ES MONETIZADA , PERO OK

Aggrovist Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I switched to this app a month ago. I was using LOOX, paying $9.99, and feeling like I was getting nothing for that service. This app by AVADA is great. It is absolutely equal to if not better than the app I was paying for. But what is the best is the customer service. They are timely, professional, and very approachable with questions and concerns. Switching was the right move for my small business. I've already added a second app from these developers.

Lallama On Fire

Location Spain

Muy contento con esta App... La interface muy intuitiva, la experiencia de cliente muy positiva y el servicio técnico de 10!

More Than Pets Co.

App works wonderfully and support team is great. We contacted them a couple of times and they solved all our problems super fast. Thank you!

Icomptoir

Wonderfull APP ... Fast and reliable Customer support support ... Excellent app A +++ Very happy that Avada is offering high quality application

BassiniBoutique.it

Location Italy

Ottima app, ma prima di tutto ottima assistenza, veloce, professionale e efficiente. Siamo molto soddisfatti e continueremo ad esplorare nuove app di loro. Grazie di tutto!!!