Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Swing Love

I love it! One of the rare apps that even free version works like a charm. The app is user friendly that even a non tech person like me can navigate very well. Thanks Avada!

TuTienda.com

I didnt try this app before, but for now it works pretty good, and also have a great support team, they helped me with all i asked fastly

Body Bright Co.

I have just set up this app and with the help of customer service this was extremely easy! The end result looks great on the site!

MarshmallowMegan

Support is like 24/7! Thank you so much for this app! Can't believe this is free :) Photo review tremendously helps my store!

SG Mark

Excellent interface and great customer service that cannot be found in any other company. Will definitely recommend this

metaforet.com

I've been using the app for a month now. It's nice to upload pictures conveniently. Cs follow-up care is also very, very good. I'm very satisfied that we decided on this app to inform our product.

July 16, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for giving us a wonderful review!
That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps and service for you 🤗

Should you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask

Best regards,
Daisy

Made4uo - Great Gift Deals

It was fast and easy to use. Great customer service from Daisy. She answer so fast and able to help me. She was able to answer my questions and help me set up the review app. Highly recommended.

July 15, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

Jangi

Thank you so much Avada Team for helping us with our Photo Review on our site. What an amazing Technician team. Fast and resilient. :) They really do know how to take care of their customers.

VacationGrabs

I'm very happy with this app from Avada. I use many of their other apps as well. They've made running my eCommerce store faster, more compliant with google and I don't have to figure out programming and other IT and web developer functions. I just get to do what I love best...selling.

Happy Camper PH

Straight forward. Easy to use. Most of all, it's free! I really do recommend this app. Especially to those shops that are starting. Kudos to the Avada team!