Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

svanbo.com

Found this simple and straightforward review app with photos. Easy installation and setup. Fast support.

July 12, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

Rasayana Herbs

Amazing team! Amazing Service. Very Happy With their efforts to fix my issues on the website. Glad to find them.

ezy2find

Setting up was a breeze online help was exiellant Candace helped with the setup , and it was a great service thank you this is the second of your products i have used and i am very happy.

Too Arty For Words

I looked at several Reviews options and chose this one in the end. I like that customers can leave a review and then our shop will send an email later asking for photos, which have indeed been added to reviews. The reviews and carousel look very professional and I have been able to brand them with my shop colours etc. I had one or two queries and contacted Support through email and chat; I am very happy at how responsive they have been helping me sort out those small issues. I wish all suppliers were this responsive! As you can probably tell, I very much recommend this App.

July 3, 2021

Thank you so much for you detailed and informative review. We really happy to hear this and happier when the app is truly helpful for your store in collecting more reviews and display them nicely.

Should you need support anytime, feel free to contact us.

Wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA

ARGAN GARDENS

i am using many apps from Avada , my store would be way diffferent and low without them, great services

Assenva Beach Boutique

Great app for your product reviews. The support team is very helpful, always there if you need assistance!

Vyce

Support team is very helpful. They helped me with installing the app on my website. Responded on Saturday also.

ObaYo.ca

I contact support to add the function of only showing the stars rating for products that have received reviews and they have their tech do it right away. The widgets looks smart and it's user friendly. The most impressive aspect is their customer support. I've never experience another app developer that give this level of dedication when I need to contact support. The agent that help me this last round is Candace and she is exceptional. The last few times I requested help it was done very quickly. If it's too much for me to figure out, they just do it for me and that's very helpful - save me a lot of time. Fantastic team - can't say enough good things about them and i will definitely consider their other apps

June 22, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app and customer service. We much appreciate that ❤️

We have sent you a follow-up email to inform you about an estimated date and plan for showing reviews on products that do not have reviews yet.

Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further and help you set up the app perfectly.

Best regards,

Okini okini

とても素晴らしいサポート対応でした。質問に丁寧に対応してくれてありがとうございます。おかげで問題をクリアできました。
アプリも使いやすいので、これから使ってみます。
外部からのレビューインポートができてよかったです。

Sonaphy

The live chat was very helpful and the staffs are so quick with replies. My issue was resolved within minutes! It's also a free app so you cannot ask for more.

June 22, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for the 5-Star review 🎉

That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps for you and other users.

If any questions come up or if we can help in any way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime

Best regards,