Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

www.alphaflex.shop

Highly Recommended.
Great customer service, they help before given time by them. And the app works great, offering you images from reviews. Thank you Avada support team + Special thanks to Daisy for quick solution of issues!

June 17, 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩

If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best regards

Diva By QB

I recently just started using this app and so far, I am loving it. It has a also has a buffet of features and you can literally just use these app for everything on your store, from email marketing to review. I will keep testing it to see how it goes but it has been really useful for me. Kudos to the app developers.

ThawTable

We had been tiring to integrate photos into our customer product reviews for quite some time for www.ThawTable.com. Most of the options to do so are very costly or limiting when it comes to growth. Avada Proofo product reviews were the only free photo review app and it has all of the features incorporated, that all of the rival paid reviews app have. Their customer service and technical team were great with getting us set up and integrating the design tweaks we were looking for. Great app for photo reviews all around.

mybutterworld.com

Customer support was flawless. Appreciate all the help I've received on my website. Daisy was extremely helpful.

June 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

ARBTeak USA

The import process was not totally clear, (the review must be uploaded as pending to work fine).
But after try and error, I was able to upload my product review history. Simple but effective App.

Joouhl

This app is really cool. It has all the basics (photo and review and star ratings) you need for customers to leave down their review. It is simple enough for customers to leave a review effortlessly. The AVADA team is also very friendly, efficient and experienced. I had a problem with styling and they went to take the extra mile to help me resolve it. I am a happy customer! So impressed!! Thank you team!

My Sweet Garden

Daisy was very helpful in fulfilling my requests. A simple app yet super helpful for store owners! Thanks so much :)

June 14, 2021

Hi,
We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our product and customer service! It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to ask

GHIDINI 1849

Great customer service and the app works great, offering you images from reviews and better ranking for seo.

June 14, 2021

Hello,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful!

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

The written Word

Impressive support, they go the extra mile to adjust the design according to your request.
Thank you Avada support team!

Fashion Pioneer

I really like the AVADA Photo review product, Customer Support(Daisy) helped me to sort out existing review file to my store. She quickly finished her work and my store look good with AVADA photo review. Its absolutely free App, can easily installed and with little AVADA online support, my store look beautiful. Thank you so much.

June 11, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Photo Review app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.