Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

robertotiranti.shop

Easy to use with great communication. And a special request that I asked for immediately served me .

Fromagerie du Château

Super application! avec la possibilité de témoignages en photo. l'équipe technique est à l'écoute et font le nécessaire pour vos demandes. bravo!

June 13, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!

Amelry

I was having some trouble with some settings but I used the chat and Candace was great and helped me :)

JHeaps

Loved the app. Awesome support provided. And special thanks to Daisy from customer support for helping me to have some modifications to my website. I will recommend this to all.

June 13, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to contact our team at Livechat if you have any question.

Best regards,

Attracta's Ayurveda Secret

I just downloaded this app, had difficulties with importing my reviews. Candace was there to put me through. She was there every step of the way. Top-notch customer service. Now let the reviews roll in.

Ardor Athletic

This allowed my customers to leave photo reviews and the integration was seamless, really helpful support too!

NMDCHARM

this app will help me find better customers. Supporters are very enthusiastic. Thank you very much <3

Comfy Home

Friendly and responsive support. Will recommend to other store owners to use their app to collect and show reviews.

Etiquettemode

Excellent photo review app, and the support teams are very helpful and always available. I recommend it.

June 6, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Photo Review app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,

Bespoke Alley

EDIT 9/7/21: The team reached out to me and graciously allowed me to use their premium plan and experience the app. Well, if you have the premium plan, it does what it says! The customer support is quite helpful and I see myself using this more often in the future. Thank you Avada team for a cooperative experience :) OLD REVIEW: You cannot send Proofo review reminders using your store's sender's address! You have to integrate with Avada marketing (their own email marketing service) mandatorily. However, the twist is that If you use the workflow on Avada, you can only send the review request once on the free plan and you cannot add any reminders. So the integration is practically useless on a free plan.

June 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA support. I am so sorry to hear your feedback. The custom sender address is going to available soon on Photo Reviews in the next update version. I shot you an email to follow up, please kindly check your inbox so that we can assist you in this case.

Thank you!