Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Petnify Pet Store

Nice aap, Excellent setting. Support is very good. Especially Candace appreciate her time and support. Thank You

Purple Trendz Boutique

I used this app to add photo review feature and size chart to my store, It's really great app and easy to use,

BusyStreet.in

If you decided to create a brand you must go for this app.
Reason 1: App allow you to apply your brand color in every features
Reason 2: Also your customer can upload a product photo with a review & It looks amazing and increase trust.
Reason 3: Review tab is looking professional Reason 4: Automated mail feature helps you to gather more reviews
Reason 5: Amazing client support I repeat Amazing... There are some apps that provide large photo review but I think we sell products not photos

USINE PRO

Free and easy to set up, There is also good online support service and quick reply, helped me a lot and well solved.

May 28, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask if you need our support anytime.

Thank you!

Rich Beauty Vault

I'm glad to find an app that is free and doesn't charge for people to post pictures in their review! Customer service is very helpful as well! Thank you Daisy!

May 28, 2021

Hello,

We are so thankful as you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know

I wish you many advantages in your business!

Best regards,

COCOBEAUTYLLC

Love this app. customer service was so helpful! They responded so quickly and any questions I had they figured it out.

May 27, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback on our app and service!

I’m sure that supporting you timely is one of our company’s main priorities
I hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,

My Rent Way

This app is free and it's great! Customer service is fantastic and fast respond to your enquiries. Thank you!!

Eb Creations

This app is amazing I am so happy that I found it, it allowed me to do more things with my online business.

Creative Connect Consultancy

Recently installed this app and am really happy with the support received. Fairly simple to understand! For a more accurate review, I would need to use it over a longer period of time in order to comment.

Don Revy Philippines

Works for our business. Looking forward to exploring the other features of this app. Thank you very much.