Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Scale Cosmetics

The app requires you to do entirely too much just to post the reviews to your site. I reached out for help and they ignored my message until days later. I uninstalled the app and installed yotpo. It’s easier to deal with.

May 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA support. I am so sorry to hear your experience. We have checked the ticket from you and found that our last reply was from 2 days ago and you might not receive it. I've shoot you another email to help you sort out the issue as soon as possible. Kindly check my message!

Thank you so much!
Rainy from AVADA

A R D R A

Great customer care, they clarify any questions you may have and good photo review app. Only one thing I would say is the font family section could be made easy to select. I had few questions on how to reduce the size of review badge and widget setups. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Tinél Brand

Nice App and good Support. Problems fixed very fast! It is possible to send Reminder E-Mails for Reviews from our own Mail?

Horsque

Good app. Workes like a charm. The photo's really give an extra motivation for your customers. 100% recommend

Honest Growth, LLC

Firstly, the customer service is impeccable!!!! I'm using this app to help me with my customers reviews! I love the Review Tab that let's your potential customer know you have reviews. The App has some really great features! I highly recommend this App!

TAMKOTA Cutlery

The app is super and the support is super also. I use it on my store it works very well, Thank you very much!

Thyroid Fighter

Thanks for the support and they willing the fix the customer service once I have feedback to them. Will continue to use this app and see if they can improve further.

April 28, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback on our app and service!

I’m sure that supporting you timely is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

Mission Essentials

Ok so far - I'll keep using it to improve my site results.
The Avada Suite seem to be a good source of information.

Fancy Nails Factory

tres bonne application aussi fonctionnel que les application payante . je recommande son utilisation et les agents sont a l'ecoutes et tres rapide a repondre

amy bel Korea

As a big fan of AVADA's apps, this review might be too subjective for those who are considering using this app. But guys, seriously, AVADA is genius! They build a high-quality app for free of charge! What are you waiting for? Besides, Candace of the AVADA team is so nice and very helpful, she cares A to Z!