Proofo: Photo Reviews

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Price: Free

Creative Connect Consultancy

Recently installed this app and am really happy with the support received. Fairly simple to understand! For a more accurate review, I would need to use it over a longer period of time in order to comment.

Don Revy Philippines

Works for our business. Looking forward to exploring the other features of this app. Thank you very much.

HOME MADE OFFICE

I used this app to help me to add photo in my review box. They are fast responses. Thank you so much

May 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

Best regards,
Daisy

Street'Style

Je pense que c'est la première fois que j'ai à faire à un support technique aussi rapide dans l'exécution de son aide et aussi sympathique ! je recommande

wek-cosmetics

Je suis nulle en informatique donc j'ai demandé de l'aide par e-mail. Ils ont tout fait a ma place, intégration de l'app sur le site et sur les pages que je voulait. Ils m'ont aidé de A à Z et je l'ai remercie! L'application marche très bien et il n'y a pas leur logo, c'est très appréciable! Le support est excellent, réponse rapide ! Je recommande cette application sans aucun doute !

May 17, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask if you need our support anytime
Daisy

Lamp Finial Designs

Had some issues uploading previous reviews from other app, Candace from support was very helpful and figured it out in a timely manner, very happy so far....

Lamont Designs

Candace service was very helpful and patient with me and walked me through all of my questions and requests. Great customer service

FP Ideenfabrik

Easy to install and setup - i had some issues with importing reviews, but the Team was very smart and quick with helping and updating the App.

Pets Room

Great App. I am using it for image review and going to use for email marketing. Great support! Thank you!

May 13, 2021

Thank you for leaving your review. We appreciate your time and we are so happy to support.

Wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA

SUNSHINE MILANO SHOP

AMAZING APP! Staff is very kind and reply you in short time. App fit well in my webshop and it's really perfect. There is also the chance to add photo-review. I've asked them for a customization regarding the layout, they were very helpful and kind... Hope they can create the customization that I'm looking for :)

May 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your nice words and we are so glad to work with you. I will update you about the customization as soon as possible.

Wish you all the best!