Proofo: Photo Reviews

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Price: Free

FP Ideenfabrik

Location Germany

Easy to install and setup - i had some issues with importing reviews, but the Team was very smart and quick with helping and updating the App.

Pets Room

Location Georgia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great App. I am using it for image review and going to use for email marketing. Great support! Thank you!

May 13, 2021

Thank you for leaving your review. We appreciate your time and we are so happy to support.

Wish you all the best,

SUNSHINE MILANO SHOP

Location Italy

AMAZING APP! Staff is very kind and reply you in short time. App fit well in my webshop and it's really perfect. There is also the chance to add photo-review. I've asked them for a customization regarding the layout, they were very helpful and kind... Hope they can create the customization that I'm looking for :)

May 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your nice words and we are so glad to work with you. I will update you about the customization as soon as possible.

Wish you all the best!

Scale Cosmetics

The app requires you to do entirely too much just to post the reviews to your site. I reached out for help and they ignored my message until days later. I uninstalled the app and installed yotpo. It’s easier to deal with.

May 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA support. I am so sorry to hear your experience. We have checked the ticket from you and found that our last reply was from 2 days ago and you might not receive it. I've shoot you another email to help you sort out the issue as soon as possible. Kindly check my message!

Thank you so much!

A R D R A

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer care, they clarify any questions you may have and good photo review app. Only one thing I would say is the font family section could be made easy to select. I had few questions on how to reduce the size of review badge and widget setups. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Tinél Brand

Location Germany

Nice App and good Support. Problems fixed very fast! It is possible to send Reminder E-Mails for Reviews from our own Mail?

Horsque

Location Netherlands

Good app. Workes like a charm. The photo's really give an extra motivation for your customers. 100% recommend

Honest Growth, LLC

Firstly, the customer service is impeccable!!!! I'm using this app to help me with my customers reviews! I love the Review Tab that let's your potential customer know you have reviews. The App has some really great features! I highly recommend this App!

TAMKOTA Cutlery

Location Singapore

The app is super and the support is super also. I use it on my store it works very well, Thank you very much!

Thyroid Fighter

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thanks for the support and they willing the fix the customer service once I have feedback to them. Will continue to use this app and see if they can improve further.

April 28, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback on our app and service!

I’m sure that supporting you timely is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,