Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Olivia Penelope

Love this app was exactly what I was looking for plus its FREE! I had an issue with the text not showing up and wrote to support. Daisy had fixed the problem before I even had time to reply. Awesome company and app. Download it, you won't regret it! My only suggestion would be if they could give the option to remove the requirement for the reviewers last name and email

April 26, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. You make my day!

If you need further support, feel free to ping me here anytime.
I will try to reply asap.

Have a nice day!

Forward Whangarei

Great app and fantastic customer service. Rainy helped me get the reviews exactly where I wanted them positioned and was super fast at responding. Thanks so much!

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice words. I am so happy to hear the app is helpful and our pleasure to support you. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach us anytime.

All the best,
Rainy

bedogs

one of the few free apps that allows you to do so many things, special thanks to customer service, very good

April 23, 2021

Thank you for your time and your nice review. We are so glad to support you and hope the app will be so helpful for your store.

All the best,
Rainy

Zion Sport

I really like the excellent customer support. Avada team helped me to set up my account in minutes. Thank you!

April 22, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Wish you many advantages in your business!

casa tec vida

5 estrelas para o atendimento, fui atendido rápido e com profissionalismo. O app é fácil de usar e configurar. Ficou muito bonito no site da minha loja. Gostaria de sugerir que fizessem uma opção das avaliações ficarem lado-a-lado (uma ao lado da outra) e não uma a baixo da outra.

April 22, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Photo Review app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,

Altai Gear Singapore

Great app and will continue to use it since it is very easy to set up and monitor, will recommend to others.

Pets & Mutts

I like this app, but it would be nice if he had the option for reviews also on the homepage. Also, the color on the comment section is strong. Thank you.

Nueva Mente Libreria

Estoy muy feliz con esta app, Es fácil de usar y de instalar. Lo que más me tiene sorprendido es el equipo de atención al cliente y me sorprende porque siendo gratis esta app están muy atentos para ayudarte.

Verotex

Good app compatible with wherouse theme.
It is great that is free to send mail review notification
the sav is the best :)

TranceDiva

Had a bug, quick support response as well as 'it's fix' time, definitely 5 stars. Very easy to use even for the novice. Go ahead, it's safe.