Proofo: Photo Reviews

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Price: Free

SUNSHINE MILANO SHOP

Location Italy

AMAZING APP! Staff is very kind and reply you in short time. App fit well in my webshop and it's really perfect. There is also the chance to add photo-review. I've asked them for a customization regarding the layout, they were very helpful and kind... Hope they can create the customization that I'm looking for :)

May 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your nice words and we are so glad to work with you. I will update you about the customization as soon as possible.

Wish you all the best!
Rainy from AVADA

A R D R A

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer care, they clarify any questions you may have and good photo review app. Only one thing I would say is the font family section could be made easy to select. I had few questions on how to reduce the size of review badge and widget setups. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Tinél Brand

Location Germany

Nice App and good Support. Problems fixed very fast! It is possible to send Reminder E-Mails for Reviews from our own Mail?

Horsque

Location Netherlands

Good app. Workes like a charm. The photo's really give an extra motivation for your customers. 100% recommend

Honest Growth, LLC

Firstly, the customer service is impeccable!!!! I'm using this app to help me with my customers reviews! I love the Review Tab that let's your potential customer know you have reviews. The App has some really great features! I highly recommend this App!

TAMKOTA Cutlery

Location Singapore

The app is super and the support is super also. I use it on my store it works very well, Thank you very much!

Mission Essentials

Ok so far - I'll keep using it to improve my site results.
The Avada Suite seem to be a good source of information.

Fancy Nails Factory

Location France

tres bonne application aussi fonctionnel que les application payante . je recommande son utilisation et les agents sont a l'ecoutes et tres rapide a repondre

amy bel Korea

Location South Korea

As a big fan of AVADA's apps, this review might be too subjective for those who are considering using this app. But guys, seriously, AVADA is genius! They build a high-quality app for free of charge! What are you waiting for? Besides, Candace of the AVADA team is so nice and very helpful, she cares A to Z!

Olivia Penelope

Love this app was exactly what I was looking for plus its FREE! I had an issue with the text not showing up and wrote to support. Daisy had fixed the problem before I even had time to reply. Awesome company and app. Download it, you won't regret it! My only suggestion would be if they could give the option to remove the requirement for the reviewers last name and email

April 26, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. You make my day!

If you need further support, feel free to ping me here anytime.
I will try to reply asap.

Have a nice day!