Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

casa tec vida

5 estrelas para o atendimento, fui atendido rápido e com profissionalismo. O app é fácil de usar e configurar. Ficou muito bonito no site da minha loja. Gostaria de sugerir que fizessem uma opção das avaliações ficarem lado-a-lado (uma ao lado da outra) e não uma a baixo da outra.

April 22, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Photo Review app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,
Daisy

Altai Gear Singapore

Great app and will continue to use it since it is very easy to set up and monitor, will recommend to others.

Pets & Mutts

I like this app, but it would be nice if he had the option for reviews also on the homepage. Also, the color on the comment section is strong. Thank you.

Nueva Mente Libreria

Estoy muy feliz con esta app, Es fácil de usar y de instalar. Lo que más me tiene sorprendido es el equipo de atención al cliente y me sorprende porque siendo gratis esta app están muy atentos para ayudarte.

Verotex

Good app compatible with wherouse theme.
It is great that is free to send mail review notification
the sav is the best :)

TranceDiva

Had a bug, quick support response as well as 'it's fix' time, definitely 5 stars. Very easy to use even for the novice. Go ahead, it's safe.

Moosestrum

This is a good app for posting product reviews to your store. Although it doesn't yet have some of the bells and whistles that some of the products by larger developers do, this product is free and the support team is great - they are responsive and always willing to help when asked.

Em and Ahr

Here lies my honest opinion on this REVIEW+PHOTOS app. For a FREE reviews app, with PHOTOS, it gets the job done! There was a couple things to tweak out in the beginning, such as having review widgets placed on the collection and product pages. Good thing the customer service was sublime. They were really helpful and now my reviews are beautiful, and best of all its free? I cant believe it. Id gladly pay a yearly charge for this service, but don’t tell them that ;) Sincere gratitude to Candace & the technicians at Proofo,
Sam
www.emandahr.com

Winter Star Gifts

Wow-what a great app and Free, need I say more, give it a try before you pay a premium for other apps

PetX - Online

So far very happy with the app and very happy with the support I am getting as a new costumer. Its makes the worlds difference as it is not always easy to make everything working the way we want to but so far they are going out of their way to help me. Thank you Daisy

March 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You made our day!

Please do not hesitate to drop us a message anytime you need our support.

Best regards,