Proofo: Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 12, 2021

The app requires you to do entirely too much just to post the reviews to your site. I reached out for help and they ignored my message until days later. I uninstalled the app and installed yotpo. It’s easier to deal with.

Scale Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 3 months
Proofo replied May 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA support. I am so sorry to hear your experience. We have checked the ticket from you and found that our last reply was from 2 days ago and you might not receive it. I've shoot you another email to help you sort out the issue as soon as possible. Kindly check my message!

Thank you so much!
Rainy from AVADA

February 18, 2021

hello how to add review ?? kindly help there is no option available to add reviews. been searching for past 2 hours no tutorial nothing !!

SIDH S
India
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
Proofo replied February 18, 2021

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA team. I am reaching out to you to follow up on your experience with our Photo Review app.

First of all, I am sincerely sorry for your bad experience with our app, and I totally understand how it frustrating when you can not show review rating block on your site.

I owe you an apology because I cannot reply to your ticket in time and that made you waste a lot of time to make the app work. Actually, that could be done much easier if we added some detailed guidelines or instructions right in the app.

Possibly, you have not defined a position to show review rating block via Smart Selector. Therefore, you can not still see it on your site (http://prntscr.com/100btv3)

I have sent you a follow-up email to discuss things further and help you configure the app. Please check your mailbox to get our solution.

We will also add necessary guidelines to make sure that it is absolutely easy for any merchants like you to use the app.

Once again, thank you so much for your constructive feedback. We much appreciate that!

I am really looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best regards,