Proofo: Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited July 9, 2021

EDIT 9/7/21: The team reached out to me and graciously allowed me to use their premium plan and experience the app. Well, if you have the premium plan, it does what it says! The customer support is quite helpful and I see myself using this more often in the future. Thank you Avada team for a cooperative experience :) OLD REVIEW: You cannot send Proofo review reminders using your store's sender's address! You have to integrate with Avada marketing (their own email marketing service) mandatorily. However, the twist is that If you use the workflow on Avada, you can only send the review request once on the free plan and you cannot add any reminders. So the integration is practically useless on a free plan.

Bespoke Alley
India
Proofo replied June 4, 2021

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA support. I am so sorry to hear your feedback. The custom sender address is going to available soon on Photo Reviews in the next update version. I shot you an email to follow up, please kindly check your inbox so that we can assist you in this case.

Thank you!

May 15, 2021

Setting up the app wasn't too bad. Reaching out to customer service was easy when I got stuck. They made sure it was set up correctly and were very patient when i wanted help with others things that dealt with the app. Hopefully the app is as worth it because they made set up smooth. Can't wait for my costumers to start rating my products.

The Lyon's Paw Print Co.
Proofo replied May 15, 2021

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA. Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate that.
I suppose there is something else we can do to make it a really satisfied experience, please kindly let me know? I also shoot you a follow up email, please check your inbox for me.

We are always willing to assist you!

Rainy

December 10, 2020

It is the best app for all beginner user. Perfect and simple design for as. သုံးလို့ကောင်းပါတယ်....။

Easy Shopping
Myanmar (Burma)
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Proofo replied December 10, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Best regards,
Daisy

December 1, 2020

top merci je suis très satisfait des prestation de avada
plus outils pro pour nous je recommande vivement.

Pro-Tech
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 19, 2020

Works Well, Somethings are difficult to figure out, but good application. The more I mess around with it the more I seem to learn.

The Carbon Fiber Outlet
Time spent using app: 9 months
Proofo replied October 19, 2020

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your feedback!

We have sent you a follow-up message. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update. We hope that we can help you clear out all of your doubts to make the best use of this app.

Wish you many advantages in your business!
Daisy

August 17, 2020

I used this app to help get my e-commerce site up and running! Great App! Very Useful! Always happy to help

Maskavellis'
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 29, 2020

I used this app to keep up with what products are selling the most! It really works! I like the pop-ups. They are very convenient.

Premiere1Retail
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 18, 2020

Good for building impression and lead. Still testing the interface and not sure how this will turn out in future.

BENGAL FOODS