Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

True Sun

Best free alternative review app to all paid review apps
Features -
1. Exporting and Importing Reviews (can be used to save/backup review data or restoring review data from backup files)
2. Review approvals (can be used for filtering out spammers and spammy reviews)
3. Photo Reviews (customers or visiters are allowed to share photos for their reviews)
4. Report by customers, products, and ratings (can be used for analysing data for better improvement of your stores)
5. Review widgets
6. Review reminders (can be used to sending reminders of writing reviews for their orders)
7. Translation (can be used to translating review widgets data)
8. Integration with Avada SMS and Email Marketing app (can be used for sending automated review reminders with more effective ways) And these all are better than all paid apps.
I am thankful to Avada for providing such premium service for free.

July 28, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling!

Ken Authentics

Very solid app. If you're looking for a free review app to allow your customers to upload photos this is the one. customer service is very responsive. They will make tweaks to the app for you. easy interface. great design. you can edit the design of the app to fit your store very easily. Switched from loox review app, never going back.

Swing Love

I love it! One of the rare apps that even free version works like a charm. The app is user friendly that even a non tech person like me can navigate very well. Thanks Avada!

TuTienda.com

I didnt try this app before, but for now it works pretty good, and also have a great support team, they helped me with all i asked fastly

Body Bright Co.

I have just set up this app and with the help of customer service this was extremely easy! The end result looks great on the site!

MarshmallowMegan

Support is like 24/7! Thank you so much for this app! Can't believe this is free :) Photo review tremendously helps my store!

SG Mark

Excellent interface and great customer service that cannot be found in any other company. Will definitely recommend this

metaforet.com

I've been using the app for a month now. It's nice to upload pictures conveniently. Cs follow-up care is also very, very good. I'm very satisfied that we decided on this app to inform our product.

July 16, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for giving us a wonderful review!
That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps and service for you 🤗

Should you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask

Best regards,
Daisy

Made4uo - Great Gift Deals

It was fast and easy to use. Great customer service from Daisy. She answer so fast and able to help me. She was able to answer my questions and help me set up the review app. Highly recommended.

July 15, 2021

Hello,

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

Jangi

Thank you so much Avada Team for helping us with our Photo Review on our site. What an amazing Technician team. Fast and resilient. :) They really do know how to take care of their customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12