Proofo: Photo Reviews

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Price: Free

MAYLOU

Location Austria

sehr gut.............................................................................................

Juice Cartel

Location Australia

Absolutely love this app! works so well and very easy to integrate with Marketing Automation and is made by my favourite brand Avada!

ROMALI

The best app and customer service is amazing specially Jasmin was very fast and helpful great experience in everyway

HD Bio Packaging Ltd.

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent Support team. Really responsive and helpful. Helped me adjust the setting to fit better my store theme. Plus it works well with the Avada Email marketing app. Really improve my store.

Heimfreund24

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The Support I had was awesome. Candace answered my questions quickly and solved my problem very good. 5 Stars for that support

trendyslides.com

Customer service is great! Had some issues with imported reviews. So I emailed support and Jasmine was able to get it all sorted for me.

TIMOI

I have been really enjoying it. Its great to have reviews and know what my customers think. I just added a new theme so hopefully it still works.

Gaia Wellness SG

Location Singapore

The customer support was very responsive and helped us to troubleshoot the issues to make the reviews box work for our website. Given that this is a free app, we did not expect live chat instantaneous support. The email troubleshooting nevertheless worked pretty well for us.

healthwellbeing.store

the customer service really is the best online so helpful, my request was dealt with in minutes, from sending the message to problem sorted 5 minutes thanks candace

HarringtonWear International

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been testing and using this app for quite a long time. The thing i like the most about AVADA is their team, communication and fast response and the app is great to get photo reviews plus when you connect this app with other apps of avada like email marketing then, customer can get email to write reviews.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14