Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews | Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Heimfreund24

The Support I had was awesome. Candace answered my questions quickly and solved my problem very good. 5 Stars for that support

trendyslides.com

Customer service is great! Had some issues with imported reviews. So I emailed support and Jasmine was able to get it all sorted for me.

TIMOI

I have been really enjoying it. Its great to have reviews and know what my customers think. I just added a new theme so hopefully it still works.

Gaia Wellness SG

The customer support was very responsive and helped us to troubleshoot the issues to make the reviews box work for our website. Given that this is a free app, we did not expect live chat instantaneous support. The email troubleshooting nevertheless worked pretty well for us.

healthwellbeing.store

the customer service really is the best online so helpful, my request was dealt with in minutes, from sending the message to problem sorted 5 minutes thanks candace

HarringtonWear International

I have been testing and using this app for quite a long time. The thing i like the most about AVADA is their team, communication and fast response and the app is great to get photo reviews plus when you connect this app with other apps of avada like email marketing then, customer can get email to write reviews.

Ein's Cuteness Lab

All review apps that have the photo review function are charging monthly, this one is the only free one I could find, and I was really impressed by their customer service. They helped me to fulfill ALL customization requests I brought up, with fast turn around. Best customer service I have ever received. Truly appreciate the effort the team put in helping me. Highly recommend this app!

ReditExpress

this app safe money and time, the best app ever. i have never seen anything like it. great Job and keep it up

Rude Lips

Great app, with great support team. They responded and came back with custom adjustments the same day. rudelips.com is very thankful!

Wandering North Co

This app is literally the best review app I have used so far. Their support is also phenomenal. I am very happy with it. Thanks so much for providing us a great solution!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14