Proofo: Photo Reviews

Proofo: Photo Reviews

by Proofo

Product reviews / Photo reviews as social proof to boost sales

Tsunamigadgets

LA ACABO DE INSTALAR Y DE MOMENTO LO QUE HE PROBADO GENIAL, BUENA INTERFAZ EN SHOPIFY Y AJUSTES DE APLICACION BASTANTE INTUITIVOS, ALGUN AJUSTE NO ENTIENDO , PERO HABRA QUE DARLE TIEMPO, A PRIMERA VISTA BASTANTE COMPLETA. ES VERDAD QUE HAY ALGUNA OPCION QUE CREO QUE ES MONETIZADA , PERO OK

Aggrovist Apparel

I switched to this app a month ago. I was using LOOX, paying $9.99, and feeling like I was getting nothing for that service. This app by AVADA is great. It is absolutely equal to if not better than the app I was paying for. But what is the best is the customer service. They are timely, professional, and very approachable with questions and concerns. Switching was the right move for my small business. I've already added a second app from these developers.

Lallama On Fire

Muy contento con esta App... La interface muy intuitiva, la experiencia de cliente muy positiva y el servicio técnico de 10!

More Than Pets Co.

App works wonderfully and support team is great. We contacted them a couple of times and they solved all our problems super fast. Thank you!

Icomptoir

Wonderfull APP ... Fast and reliable Customer support support ... Excellent app A +++ Very happy that Avada is offering high quality application

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, ma prima di tutto ottima assistenza, veloce, professionale e efficiente. Siamo molto soddisfatti e continueremo ad esplorare nuove app di loro. Grazie di tutto!!!

DRSKIN france

I think this is the best free photo review app!! Love their functionality and their support team's respond is super fast !!!
So satisfied I highly recommend to u guys!!!

True Sun

Best free alternative review app to all paid review apps
Features -
1. Exporting and Importing Reviews (can be used to save/backup review data or restoring review data from backup files)
2. Review approvals (can be used for filtering out spammers and spammy reviews)
3. Photo Reviews (customers or visiters are allowed to share photos for their reviews)
4. Report by customers, products, and ratings (can be used for analysing data for better improvement of your stores)
5. Review widgets
6. Review reminders (can be used to sending reminders of writing reviews for their orders)
7. Translation (can be used to translating review widgets data)
8. Integration with Avada SMS and Email Marketing app (can be used for sending automated review reminders with more effective ways) And these all are better than all paid apps.
I am thankful to Avada for providing such premium service for free.

July 28, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling!

Ken Authentics

Very solid app. If you're looking for a free review app to allow your customers to upload photos this is the one. customer service is very responsive. They will make tweaks to the app for you. easy interface. great design. you can edit the design of the app to fit your store very easily. Switched from loox review app, never going back.

Swing Love

I love it! One of the rare apps that even free version works like a charm. The app is user friendly that even a non tech person like me can navigate very well. Thanks Avada!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13