Reseñas (155)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de mayo de 2024

Good app. Takes care of most requirements. Promising support team to undertake fixing of some of the minor glitches too. Hope to work with them. Thanks

Aumni Crafts
India
8 meses usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 24 de mayo de 2024

Hello friends at Aumni Crafts,

Thank you very much for the review, Aravind! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

2 de julio de 2024

It offers incredible mobility. I think you should definitely try it for your campaigns. really useful

CauseIm
Turquía
23 días usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 3 de julio de 2024

Hello friends at CauseIm,

Thanks for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Fecha de modificación: 10 de mayo de 2024

I like the app i have been using it for years, in general is a very good app with minor issues but the costumer service is greater than the app, they are always there to help!

I do recommend it!

The Meander Shop
Dinamarca
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 10 de mayo de 2024

Hello friends at The Meander Shop,

Thank you very much for the review, Apostolos! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

10 de junio de 2024

Since I mainly have to focus on my business, I don't have much time to manage the online store. The Propel Sale Bulk Price Editor helps me quickly and easily create offers for my customers that automatically expire after a set period, allowing me to focus on my new ideas and designs. The support is very fast, straightforward, and truly helpful. I can highly recommend this app to everyone.

NIWA Shop
Alemania
1 día usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 13 de junio de 2024

Hello friends at NIWA Shop,

3 de julio de 2024

So easy to use and so helpful now we can run bulk discounts and automate and schedule launch and end times for our sales with little manual work!! Love this app.

Mars The Label USA
Reino Unido
2 días usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 5 de julio de 2024

Hello friends at Mars The Label USA,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Imran! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

5 de julio de 2024

The devs were really prompt and proactive. They were incredibly helpful and always quick to respond to our queries. The setup was seamless, and they patiently resolved all our issues. Their professionalism and dedication made the entire process smooth and enjoyable. We highly recommend you give this plug-in a try for your sales and discount campaigns!

Dream a Dozen
India
3 días usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 8 de julio de 2024

Hello friends at Dream a Dozen,

11 de julio de 2024

Not even one day into using it and it perfectly fit my requirements. Showing a discounted price without having to change the original price, and it even reflects in Google as well. If I had to mention one thing then it would've been nice if pricing is done per product and not per variant, that's more transparant in my case, but that's about it. Support is also quick and to the point!

SkrrtShirt
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 20 horas usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 12 de julio de 2024

Hello friends at SkrrtShirt,

13 de mayo de 2024

I just started using this app in one of my stores, and so far, I am very impressed with how I see it working because it actually does what it says it will do. I have tested other apps that get stuck in the process, but this one is performing very well. I feel like it's a very refined and well-tuned app and very easy to use. I would recommend it because you don't have to spend a lot of time learning how to use it and setting up a schedule of promotions.

I worked with Tom, and he helped me in the areas that I needed assistance. Thank you very much

Pekosa Women Fashion
Estados Unidos
3 días usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 14 de mayo de 2024

Hello friends at Pekosa Women Fashion,

24 de mayo de 2024

It was an easy installation, and the support experience has been fantastic so far. It was very quick, and the issue was resolved within minutes.

Panhandle 3d LLC
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 25 de mayo de 2024

Hello friends at Panhandle 3d LLC,

Thank you very much for the review, Gregory! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

2 de mayo de 2024

Great simple app that offers what I need to run a sale with timer

Godmode
Nueva Zelanda
3 meses usando la aplicación
Propel Commerce respondió 3 de mayo de 2024

Hello friends at Godmode,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Tom! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀