Sales Manager & Bulk Discounts

Free plan available

Sales Manager & Bulk Discounts for Shopify

AbsoluteSkin

Location South Africa

I am using this app and it suits my business perfectly, easy to use, I would recommend to any one that wishes to display discounts on their site. If I could rate it more than 5 stars I would. Franz - AbsoluteSkin

June 28, 2021

Hello friends at AbsoluteSkin,

Thanks so much for the awesome review 🙏 We're so happy to hear the app is working well for your business.

Deruta Outlet

Time spent using app About 18 hours

This app work PERFECTLY WELL! Easy to use even for a novice.
Of course you cannot beat the price, but having tried another very similar (about the same) I can certainly say that this is much easier to use with a better anc clean interface.
Job well done!

June 25, 2021

Hello friends at Deruta Outlet,

Thanks so much for the kudos and the awesome review 😊 Our team has worked hard to make the app easy to use, and we're thrilled to hear you found that to be the case.

Flying7

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Vraiment une super application, simple et efficace pour créer des soldes sans trop de temps et de tracas. J'avais chercher depuis un moment avant de tomber sur celle-ci! Merciiii

June 25, 2021

Hello friends at Flying7,

Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que l'application vous aide à gagner du temps dans la création de ventes 😊 Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis !

------------------------------

We're so happy to hear the app is helping you save time in creating sales 😊 Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!

Century Fresh and Frozen

Location Philippines

Used this app and it didn't disappoint. This app is perfect and it works amazingly! To the team, keep on improving because you guys are great!

June 21, 2021

Hello friends at Century Fresh and Frozen,

Thanks so much for the kudos 😊 We're so happy the app is working well for you. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

incarne-intl

Easy to use app. Solved my small task to create a short-term sale! :)
I've successfully created a sale. Changed my mind and have easily updated it. Works perfect.
Thank you!

June 7, 2021

Hello friends at Incarne Iintl,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you find the app easy to use :D

SwapCloud Games

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app! Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard

May 21, 2021

Hello friends at SwapCloud Games,

Thanks for the kudos! And sorry about Shopify's minimum review length requirement 😅

Gute Reise

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Free and useful for direct product discount application. Thank you for giving the feature of editing the 'Compare at Price' instead of just updating the actual price. Wonderfully easy

May 13, 2021

Hello friends at Gute Reise,

Our pleasure! We understand many merchants need to edit the 'Compare at Price' when putting on sales, and our developers are happy to know you found that feature useful 😃

Sincerely,
Chris @ Propel Commerce

Sass Custom

Location Ireland

This is a simple to use completely free and all round great addon with tonnes of features that are really useful such as repeat scheduling and a range of features normally only available on paid apps. Happy to recommend this though as it is doing everything I need.

May 4, 2021

Hello Friends at Sass Custom,

We're so happy to hear you're finding the app useful with scheduling your sales! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review 😊

TulipStuff

Great app! It does exactly what I needed and it is easy to use and setup sales. Customer service is excellent and is very fast to respond. Highly recommended!

April 23, 2021

Hello Friends at TulipStuff,

Thanks so much for the kudos and taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to have been able to help 😊

Jen's Organic Baby

I have been searching FOREVER for an app that would make putting things on sale VISIBLE and EASY. This is the one! I'm in LOVE.

April 21, 2021

Hello Friends at Jen's Organic Baby,

We're so happy to hear you're loving the app 😊 We've got lots of new features in the works for it too! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!