Sales Manager & Bulk Discounts

Scheduled Sales, Product Discounts,Flash Sale App,Price Editor

Free plan available

Sales Manager & Bulk Discounts for Shopify

BoomBam1

Love the app!!! So effective, completely free and superb customer service. Very much recommended! They even went out of their way to help me with a code error that had nothing to do with their app but with a competitor paid app.

April 21, 2021

Hello Friends at Boom Bam,

We're so happy to hear you're loving the app 😊 That's exactly why we made it. Thanks for choosing our app!

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

AQ Online

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I've only used the app for a few days but so far the interface is really nice and simple to use. I like the addition of the sale badges which I am yet to use though. I had an issue the first time I tried the app but I reached out to support and they were prompt, helpful and super great.

April 9, 2021

We're so happy to hear you find the app easy to use! Thanks so much for the amazing review 🙏

LUZ Planilhas

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent free app with great support! They've developed new features in order to meet our expectations. I totally recommend it!

April 5, 2021

Thanks for being such an amazing merchant 🙏 We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Voltione

Location Spain

Great app and a better assistance! I use this app to apply a discount to multiple products and variants.

March 2, 2021

Thanks so much for the kudos and for taking the time to leave a review 🙏We're happy to have been able to help 😊

Dog’s Choice

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app for bulk editing prices! I needed a faster way to update all our products for our clearance sale, and it did the job in a few minutes. This app saved me a lot of time. I highly recommend this.

March 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review 🙏 We're happy to hear the app is saving you time setting up your sales!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next